Epilogue 😈

Next morning.....

Someone is ringing the doorbell continuously...... Shehnaaz groan and push the blanket away annoyingly...... She get up from bed and wear her slippers.....

She come in living area and saw sidharth sleeping peacefully with one hand and one leg hanging from the couch and open mouth.....

Sana : ise dekho.. Kaise haathi godhe bech ke so rha hai..... Isko bell bhi nhi sunai de rhi..... And looked around for her mother... But she is no where around...

She open the door and took two steps back as someone jump on her....

I missed youuu... Yelled loudly....

Sid too wake up hearing such a loud voice and looked at the door only to find mahi hugging .. Oh sorry..... Clinging on her like a bear and Jay is standing beside them shaking his head with disbelieve....

Then his eyes fall on his mother who is standing there with smile and tears in her eyes looking for him...... Tears formed in his eyes too....

Sid : mumma..... And run toward her like a small child and hug her tightly.... Both mother - son duo hug each other tightly and shed some tears....

Both break the hug after some time and then sm moves toward shehnaaz and hug her softly while kissing her forehead.....

Sm : kaisi hai beta..??

Sana : mein thik hoon aunty.... Said softly giving small smile....

Mahi : sidharthhhhhhh ....yelled loudly And hug him tightly .....

While others close their ears to save them from her yelling......

Jay : mahi.. Kya kar rhi ho.... You have to be careful na baba.... Aise krogi to baby ko problem hoga na.... Said holding her from shoulder...

Sidnaaz : baby..... Yelled together....

Jay and mahi smile at them...

Jay : yeah... We are going to be parents.... Mahi is 3 weeks pregnant... Announce happily.....while side hugging mahi.....

Sidnaaz looked at them happily and hug them.. Not before congratulating them..... They share a group hug.....

Mahi : bhai chod do yrr... Saans nhi aa rhi Mujhe..... Yelled loudly again coming out of hug.... Or hum jis kam ke liye aaye hai... Vo kar le pehle..???

Sidnaaz : kon sa kam... ???  Asked together.... And then looked at each other....

Mahi : tum dono ki shaadi vala kam.. 😍😍... Said loudly making them come out of their dreamland.....

Hearing her.. Shehnaaz become shocked and sid afraid.. 😂......

Sana : kya..???

Mahi : haa... 🤩🤩🤩.... Meine to destination bhi soch li hai...... Or dresses bhi design kar li hai..... Sab kuch tyar hai....  Said excitedly

Sid : sivaye dulhan ke... Mummered softly

Sana : mahi.. Ye kya bol rhi hai tu...??? Said in stern voice... Glaring at Sid from corner of her eye....

Mahi : Aree.... Rehne de rehne de..... Humse kyu chupa rhi hai..... Sid ik hafte se yaha hai.... To abhi tak to usne tujhe bta hi diya hoga.... Akhir isi liye to vo jaha aaya tha.... 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Sana looked at sidharth and glare at him who nodded his head in no.. Like he didn't know anything.....

Sana :  kya btane aaya tha..????  Asked to mahi still looking at Sid....