17 😈

When Sana was in washroom ✨

Sid left from there seeing her face... And stand outside the room leaning on the wall keeping one hand on his heart.....

Sid : agar mein ik sec bhi vaha rhta to ...... I could I lose my control..... Why I was feeling that weird sensation in my stomach when I touch her..... ???  Why my heart is thumping in high speed like usain bolt...... Uff...

Sidharth.... You have to get grip on your heart.... Remember..?? Why you are doing this..... ??  And took out the kep from his pocket..... You have to do this.....  And left from there.....

______________

At night....

Shehnaaz is sleeping with mahi as tomorrow is wedding of mahi and then she left to her sasuraal.....

Sid enter inside their room and lock the door behind him..... He goes near almirah and open the door.... Unknown to the one pair of eye who is looking at him.....

What he saw shocked him to core...... Whole almirah is empty...... Just contain 4 things.... One dupatta  ,  one frame  ,  one wooden box  📦  and ____

He took out the dupatta and caress it..... It's a beautiful red coloured dupatta..... Then he looked at the frame.... There were one couple with a small baby around 2 or 3 years old....... And one wooden box.... He open it and found it is filled by ....toys..???

And last thing..... A kalash..... He took that kalash in his hand and open it only to get shocked...... As it contain asthiyaan of someone......

He startled and sat on floor with shock.....  He always stay away from these things... As he remember his father.... His father... His buddy..... He was devastated after he left him.... But he stood strong for his mother.... He bury his pain in his heart and stood like a rock for his family.....

An immature boy become a mature man...

Tears fall from his eyes remembering his father..... If he would have been alive then things would be different.......

He close his eyes to control his tears but they fall from. His eyes without any control..... And opn his eyes....

He find one photo there in the corner.... He took out the photo and become confused to see photo of  6  man there.... Out of which 5 has red Cross mark ❌ on their face....

He didn't understand and placed the photo back...... He kept the things back...... He looked at the frame.... He know it's shehnaaz..... She is smiling in the photo looking so cute....

Sid : what happen to this cute girl that she have to become mafia queen..????  First time this question arise in him..... What made her like she is today  ..???

He took the kalash.... He didn't know whom asthiyaan is these... But it's not good to keep them..... Why she placed in there.. ?? And from how many years... ???...

He placed all things back as it is and lock the almirah.... And lay on the bed..... He looked at ceiling...... And close his eyes....

Sid : dad  am I doing right...???? Said in his mind.... You always taught me to be loyal... And here I m betraying her..... 🥺🥺🥺.... But I m forced dad... And she forced me to do this yrr....

Mein bss vo file de ke.. Yaha se chala jauga dad..... Fir mera or uska koi vasta nhi..... I will leave from there..... From her... 💔....

And slept thinking all this....

_________

Next morning....

Wedding rituals started from morning only.... There is hustle bustle around..... Everyone is running here and there.,... But our love birds are lost in their thoughts.....

Sid 's pov :

Aaj shaadi hai.... Aaj sab shaadi mein busy honge... Kaise bhi kar ke aaj mujhe vo file dhoondhni hi hai..... Mein ab or yaha nhi rh sakta.... I will go away from there... From her..... And felt a pain in his heart thinking about the separation from her.....

No no... I can't think like that...... I couldn't fall for her... I wouldn't na..??? Ask himself... But didn't get any response.......

Pov ends....

Sana 's pov :

Bss aaj ye shaadi ho jaye..... Uske baad mein tujhe bataugi sidharth... Tumne kisse panga liya hai.... Bss ik baar ye shaadi ho jaye.... Tumhe vo sab milega jo tumhe chahiye..... And smirk devilishly......

Bhut shonk hai na tumhe.. Acha bnne ka... Dusro ki madad krne ka.... Tum bhut bhole ho sidharth..... Or isi achayi ka log faida uthate hai....... Koi tumse ro ke baat kr le or tum uski baat ko sach mann lete ho.....

Pr galati to tumse  huyi hai..... Sorry... Galati nhi... Gunah..... Or shehnaaz gill gunah krne valo ko kabhi nhi chodti.... Aisi sajah dungi tum yaad rkhoge....

Tumhe apni achayi se hi nafrat ho jayegi sidharth.....

Pov ends......

At wedding.......

Sidharth is looking here and there for arrangements.... Sm is with mahi replying her in getting ready..... Jay is already in mandap......

Suddenly his eyes fall on the angel who is coming thought stairs looking like a goddess of beauty in pink floral saree

Suddenly his eyes fall on the angel who is coming thought stairs looking like a goddess of beauty in pink floral saree ....

Both looked at each other

Both looked at each other ..... They know today maybe last day they are looking at each other..... Both are lost in each other....

Din shagna chadeya
Aao sakiyo ni
Veda sajeya.....

Music played and here enter our bride..... Cladded in red lehanga..... Shehnaaz looked behind and smile at mahi..... She took some kajal from her eyes and placed behind mahi 's ear.... And smile at her....

She take her with herself and make her sit on the mandap...... And looked at sidharth who is looking at her only... For God knows how much time......

Jay and mahi out garland around each other's neck and priest started chanting.....

Sidharth looked around and found everyone is busy in marriage..... He sneakily left from there but shehnaaz saw him.....

Sidharth goes to their room and started finding it every where...... When he hear one voice from back....

Ye dhoondh rhe ho..????

He turn and saw shehnaaz standing there with holding a blue coloured file... Sid frozed on his place......
.
.
.
.
.
Byeeeeeeeeeee