8 😈

Sidharth walks toward shehnaaz angrily and glare at her hardly while mahi comes in between and stand infront both of them....

Mahi : shehnaaz ki glti nhi h sidharth..... I have made a mistake so she has to... To ...

Sid : to give you punishment right..??? She didn't even spare you who is with her for whole life.....how  Ungrateful person she is .... I was right.... Mafias can never love anyone..... They can never be anyones.....

And gose to balcony to inhale some cold breeze......

While mahi looked at shehnaaz Apologetically and Sana left from there without looking at her...... While mahi Glare at Robin.....

Mahi : Tu basement mein chal zra....

And left from there followed by scares Robin......

Mahi goes to shehnaaz.... And what she saw is enough to bring tears in her eyes....

Shehnaaz is standing there applying antiseptic cream on the wounds.... Mahi knows her from childhood and know how it comes on her body....

She run toward her and hug her.... While shehnaaz starlet with sudden hug.... She turn and found mahi... Crying silently seeing her wounds....

Mahi : kyu khud ko takleef deti hai sanu.... And make her sit on bed and took cream from her hand and started applying itself.....

Both talked for sometime and then mahi left from there and shehnaaz goes to basement....

She comes there whenever she wants to take out her frustration..... As she enter... Sonia started laughing looking at her.... Making sana 's blood boil...

/ you guys didn't complete the target...😔 votes to chodo.. Comments bhi nhi huye... 46 mein se 25  to hajaseenu Or sunita goyal didi ne hi kr diye the.....

I didn't want to say you anything.....

Hmesha story shuru krne se pehle mein kitna excited hota hoon... Or tumhara response meri excitement ki dajiya uda deta hai...... Or fir mein bss jaldi jaldi story khatam kr deta hoon.....

I m just trying to keep calm as I didn't want to end this story like that.... But you guys are seriously testing my patience.... Mujhme itna sabar nhi hai 🥺... Don't test me.... Please...... /

Bss... Kar diya na skip...? Chodo... Chapter padho....

Sonia : kaha tha na miss mafia.... Sidharth will hate you.... And he did... He hates you.... And laugh like a devil....

When she receive punch on her face... Making blood ozing out from her mouth....

Sonia : mujhe maarne se sach badal nhi jayega miss shehnaaz kaur gill..... Yelled loudly

When sana hold her face tightly in her hands... And make her looked at her eyes directly....

Sana : he doesn't hate me... But when he will get to know what you were going to do with him.... He will surely hate you...... Said in anger.... While jerking her face.....

Sana : mehman ghar aaye hai... To khatir daari ache se honi chahiye said looking at Robin who nod his head in response and left from there . . .

At night.....

Shehnaaz enter inside her room and found sid is sleeping on bed like a cute child and empty plate is placed on side table.... That means he had his dinner.....

She slowly went and sat beside him and caress his hair lovingly..... Sid felt the warmth and snuggle more closer to her.....

Sid : maa..... Said in his sleep...