4 😈

Sidharth reach home and lost in his thoughts .... Sm notice this and comes to him...... He is thinking about riya.... Don't know why but he is feeling like something is fishy here......

Sm : sidharthhh...?

Sid looked at his mother and try to smile.... But couldn't ...... He didn't want to give stress to her..... Not when he himself is not sure ......

Sm : khana lg gya hai... Ja... Jake haath muhh dhole...... Said while caressing his hair softly.....

She know something is bothering him.... And she also know.. That he will tell her himself......

Both mother son duo had their dinner in silence... Where sidharth is lost in his thoughts and sm is observing him silently.....

Post dinner... Sidharth went to his room back... And keep his watch on side table and lay down on bed.....

Sm come inside and sat beside him... And caress his hair.... Sid starlet and get up with jerk feeling someone's hand.... But calm himself seeing sm.....

Sid : maaa..... And keep his head on her lap....

Sm : kya baat preshan kr rhi hai tujhe..??

She couldn't hold herself from asking now... She has been waiting patiently for him to tell her.. But he didn't.... And she too know the reason......

Sid tell her about riya.... And sm facepalm herself......

Sm : sidharth.... Tu itni tension kyu le rha hai bacha... Ho sakta hai... Vo kahi gyi ho....ya apni maa ko dikhane kisi dusri jagah gyi ho..... 2 3 din wait kr.... Agar fir bhi kuch pta na chale... Tb tension lena.....

Itna mat socha kr..... Jaldi hi budhha ( old.) Ho jayega... Fir terese shaadi kon krega..???  Or mera pota potiya dekhne ka sapne bhi sapna hi rh jayega.... Said dramatically..... Making both of them laugh......

Sm : chal... Ab soja.... And massage his head softly...... And he slept on her lap like a child ❤❤ with open mouth.....

Sm smile and kiss his forehead... and put his head on the pillow.... And left from there.... But someone is seeing this standing in the balcony and tears formed in her eyes.....

But she wipe them before they could fall and enter inside..... She saw his face where peace is written all over..... She caress his face and looked at him with smile.....

While Sid too smile feeling her touch..... He is getting same warmth.. Same peace which he get from his mother.....

She looked at his watch that is placed on side table... And pick it up.... His watch is also smelling like him...

Sid stir in his sleep with the lack of the warmth he was getting from her.... She looked at him and left from there before he could open his eyes.....

Next morning🌞......

Sidharth yawn and open his eyes as sunrays hit on his face... He smile blissfully..... Don't know why... But he is feeling like something good is going to happen today......

He get ready in his casual clothes... And come near bed to wear his fav watch... But frown on not finding it on side table....

Sid : ye kider gyi..??? Meine to kal yaha hi rkhi thi....... And looked around......

Or jab hume koi cheez na mile to hum kya krte hai..!???? Vahi sidharth ne kiya...

Sid : maaaa.... Mummaaaaa. a.. Yelled loudly for his mother.....

Sm who is making breakfast for him.... Comes to his room with spatula in her hands.....

Sm : kyu chila rha hai subah subah montu...? Said in stern voice... While he smile sheepishly....