23 😈

Knock knock......

One lady look at the door and then at clock... It's 5 in the morning....

Lady : iss time kon ho sakta hai.... Said in casual tone and left to see 👀 ..... She open the door and her eyes went wide seeing her daughter standing there......

Lady : shehnaazzz..... Said with teary eyes.... She is seeing her after 10 years...... Shehnaazzz..... And hug her tightly crying bitterly.......

Shehnaaz is standing there with blank eyes wearing white anarkali suit And red dupatta which was of her mother.... Her mother break the hug And cup her face in her hands and kiss her whole face with tears in her eyes.......

While shehnaaz just looked at her with teary eyes..... And fall on floor unconsciously.......

Lady : shehnaazzz........ Yelled loudly and sat on floor keeping her head on her lap.....

Guards whom shehnaaz has appointed for her mother  come running there hearing her loud voice.... They made shehnaaz lay on the bed on the room and then left to call doctor......

Her mother looked at her with teary eyes and then her eyes fall on the dupatta wrap around her..... It's her red dupatta which she herself give to shehnaaz.......

She remove the dupatta..... And gasp seeing blood on her clothes ..... She become super worried for her... And in the meantime doctor too come..... She ask mg to go outside....

( mg : mummy gill...)

Mg is standing outside the room while praying to God...... Guards are also there... But she was too lost to acknowledge their presence.....

Doctor come out of the room and looked at mg.....

Doctor : inhe goli lgi hai... Vo bhi ik nhi 3.... Said in sad tone....

While mg is going to fall but guards held her.... And make her sit....

Doctor : abhi ghabrane ki baat nhi hai... Kyunki goliya nikal di gyi hai....unke haatho mein drip bhi thi... Shayad vo abhi abhi hospital se aayi hai.... Unke stitches bhi naye hai...... Or uspe pressure padhne ki wajah se blood nikal gya....

Abhi meine bandages kar diye hai... Please be careful about her... And take complete bed rest for almost 1 month..... And left from there.....

Mg sat there holding her hand and kiss her forehead while caressing it softly....... She is looking at her with teary eyes still remembering that dreadful day..... From where everything start........

Flashback............

It's been 1 month since her father died.....  They got to know in postpartum report that it's not accident.... Someone killed him...... But  mg was so devasted to think about all this..... She even forget about her daughter in her grief.......

Her brother and his family were biggest support for them in this time..... They are taking care of her......

One day shehnaaz fell unconscious..... Mg comes to her running and yelling for doctor... She was so scared to see her unconscious.... She already lost her husband and now she didn't want to lose her daughter.......

Doctor examine her and said to take care of her.... Excess amount of stress and lack of food was the cause of her unconscious..... Mg looked down feeling guilty..... As she was so lost in her grief that she forget about her daughter...... That day she promise herself to be strong for her daughter..... And she did ❤..

She come out of flashback hearing shehnaaz...... Who is calling her in her unconscious state......

Sana : mumma...... Whisper slowly......

Mg caress her hair lovingly and kiss her forehead.....

Mg : mumma yahi hai beta...... Dekho..... Said lovingly..... While a drop of tear fall from her eyes....

Sana open her eyes slowly listening to her mother's voice and looked at her..... Tears formed in her eyes seeing her mother this close after years.......

She keep her head in her lap and hug her waist tightly and started crying loudly..... She miss this..... She miss her warmth..... She miss her mother...... No doubt she has people in her life... But still no one can love you like your mother do......

Maa ki kami koi puri nhi kr sakta 🥺❤

While mg too hug her tightly and crying silently..... She too miss her daughter.... Only she knows how she survive all these years without her.. Just hoping that one day she will come back to her... And she did ❤.....

Both mother daughter duo hug each other and cried till their heart felt light..... They went out their pain in the form of tears which they stores in their heart from so many years.......

Finally... They reunite......!!!!

_______

It's been one week since they are staying together enjoying each other's company.... Shehnaaz send her guards back to their family.. As she is no more a mafia......

She leave everything.... Her business.. Her mafia world.. Everything and just enjoying her time with her mother.......

Both are happy in their small world.... They used to do puja together.... And then make breakfast and fed each other.... Later on they do house chores and then enjoy being with each other talking and laughing....

At night... Mg used to sing lullaby for her and both sleep together cuddling with each other..... .

Shehnaaz is doing everything with her mother which she used to dreamt of...... She is too recovering fast by her mother 's care.....and love ❤

In short..... This one week was heaven for them.....

One day......

Mg : shehnaaz..... Aaram karna bacha... Mein sabji market ho ke aati hoon......said yelling from living area wearing her chappal....

Sana : ahannn..... Mat jao na.... Whin like a child coming out of  her room and hold the hem of her dupatta....

Mg shake her head in disbelief.... And pat her face while kissing her cheeks..

Mg : jaldi aaugi.... And left from there...

Shehnaaz looked at door Grumpily and stomp her foot angrily and going to turn when she hear a knock.....

Knock knock.....

.
.
.
.
Who will be at door..?????

/ sorry guys.... I promised you to update on 3 aug... But your writer was not fine..... I m really sorry.... /

I will be regular from now on... And will try to complete this story with the same concept I thought before....

Thankyou for waiting and sorry for making you wait...

Bye....
.
.
.
.