14 😈

In basement.......

Sonia looked at the person who is standing there with rage filled eyes....

Sonia : kab nikaloge mujhe yaha se..??? Jab ye shehnaaz kaur gill mera murder kr di tab...???? Asked in anger... Glaring at the person standing there..

Person : soon baby... Don't worry..... Ab to hmare saath ik Or banda bhi hai..... Said looking at his side...

Where one more person is standing.....

2nd person : thoda sabar rkho Sonia... Bhut jald hum apne mission mein kamyab rhege....

And both the men left from there before anyone could see them.....

____________________

Here....

In garden....

Sana : chalo... Ab sab rest kr lo.... Kal sangeet hai na... Said in her usual voice... And everyone left to there room.....

She talk with the decorators around sangeet ceremony..... Sid is running behind her.... And held her hand...

Sid : apko bhi rest ki zarurat hai madam... So room mein jao... Or rest kro....

Sana : hmm.... Sab tumhari wajah se.... Kisne kaha tha itna heavy lehanga lane ko....said in irritated voice

Sid : heavy..???? Asked with wide eyes.... Bro.... Tumhara lehnga sabse simple tha.... Jab tumhari shaadi hogi tab kya krogi...???

Sana become quiet hearing about marriage..... Did she ever get marriage..??? Will someone love her too..??? Can she have a family...her family..?? She was so busy in mafia that she did not even think about this for once.....

Sid : Jitna tumhara weight nHi hai na... Usse double weight ka lehanga pehnna pdega tumhe....  And looked at her who is lost in her thoughts.....

He tap on her shoulder....

Sid : oh hello... Mein tumse baat kr rha hoon..... Mereko ignore kaise kiya tumne... Said squeezing his eyes.....  Agar mein ignore kene Or aaya na.. Fir dekhna... Manati rhna fir... Mein dekhuga bhi nhi.... Huh...and started walking slowly toward their room ..normal log 2 saal baad baat krne lgte hai.... Lekin Pta hai jab mein paida hua tha na... Meine 3 saal tak meine kisi se baat nhi ki thi..... And looked back but didn't find anyone......

Sid : ye kider gyi.....

And here Sana reach at their room before sid and enter in her secret room..... She fall on the bed being tired...and slept there only.....

_______________

One person call 2nd person....

Person : I want a blue coloured file from shehnaaz 's cabinet 🗄️....

2nd person : but how can I.... No one is allowed to go in her room....

Person : but you are sidharth.....

Zor ka zatka hayee zoro se lga... 😂

So... 2nd person was.... Sidharth....

Sid : hm.. I will try..... And hang up the call....

He enter inside the room and found it empty making him sigh.... And he looked here and there to find the file.... He come near her almirah but it didn't open... As it is locked.....

He looked around and comes close to her dressing table where her bangles are placed..... He come near and touch those bangles smiling fondly.....

He check in drawer but didn't find anything... Suddenly his hand touch the side of dressing table... and secret door open...

He stood there shocked...... He is staying there fir more than 2 week now.. And he didn't get to about this secret room.....

He enter inside and found darkness all around.... He saw a bed where someone is sleeping and from posture, he know it's shehnaaz.....

So he leave from there before she wake up and yell at him...... And thought to go there later......

He lay on the bed... And lost in his thoughts..

Sid : aisa kya hai uss kamre mein...???

And slept thinking about this....

_______________

Next evening......

Everyone gather around the hall for sangeet ceremony..... Except Sana.... As she is not very fond of these hustle bustle.... She is in her room reading a file.....

Mahi and Jay are sitting on the couch.... And looking at her room.... They both know... She will not come...  But now they had one more person.. Who can bring her down..... Sidharth....

Mahi : sidharth.... Shehnaaz ko neeche lao na....

Sid looked at their room...... Aaj to Sana ko neeche aana hi hoga... Tabhi mein uss room mein ja or file ka pauga..... Said in his mind...

Sid : don't worry mahi... Vo khud aayegi... You guys wait and watch.... And left from there....

Suddenly darkness is all around and one spotlight is fall on the person whose back is facing them.....

Suno ik thi kaanch ki gudiya......
Suno ik thi pyar ki pudiya....
Sadke uss pyar ke......

Turn and wink at mahi.......

Suno ik tha pind da shera
Aaya kas ke baand vo sehra
Sadke uss yaar de.....

And comes to Jay and hug him......

He is sidharth ❤❤❤.....

Saji thi doli thi vo....
Chada tha godi vo....
Khoya jane kaha inna sona pyar baliye.....

Shehnaaz listen his voice and comes to her balcony from where she can see everything......

Jogi mahi heer ranjhna
Sab nu jake mein ye bolna
Baat bolke... Raaz kholna....

She saw him dancing there with some boys.... With his charming smile.... He has such a positive aura and he can make everyone happy just by his mere presence...

Sid 's eyes fall on her..... Who is already looking at him.... She sing next lines coming down......

Vo jane kaha ghum ho gyi , fir na mili.....
Vo phoolon si thi roos ho gyi, fir na khili...
Pyar manga tha meine rabb se...
Vo rhta tha yahi pr....
Mangu ye yahi duayein
Laut aaye vo kahin se....

Oo chadd de ve zid hoon chhajje uthe aaja hoon...... Dil tuta janda sunn pyar duleya....

And stand in front of her... And later both dance together..... Mahi and Jay smile and all join them...... They all dance together laughing and giggling.....

Jogi mahi heer ranjhna
Sab nu jake mein ye bolna
Baat bolke... Raaz kholna......

Sidharth looked at everyone who is busy in dancing and enjoying the night..... He sneakily left from there to their room .....

He keep his hand near dressing table and secret room opened......  He switch on the lights.... And the view infront of him shook him to the core of his heart........
.
.
.
.
.
Just thinking of giving one more update today... 🤔🤔🤔... Do you guys want..????

.
.
.
Byreeeeee