19 😈

Sana come back with blue file and stand near sidharth....... Looked at him with blank eyes...... And signal Robin to open his hands.....

Sana : yehi thi na vo... Jiske liye tumne itna kuch kiya.... To ye lo.... And place it in his hands........

Abhi robin tumhe room mein chod dega... Take bath and apply ointment on your wounds..... Right after 30 minutes.... My driver will come and drop you to your home........ Your mother is already go there safely.....

And then looked at sonia....

Or apni iss bharosemand dost ko bhi le jao yaha se.......  And looked at him....

Jab tum iss ghar ke bahar kadam rkhoge... Uske baad se.... Tum shehnaaz gill ke kuch ni lgte.....  Apna career banao.... Apni life mein aage badho..... Or yaad se ye file rishab khurana ko de dena.....

Samj lo shehnaaz gill mar gyi tumhare liye....

And left from there......

Sidharth try to say something but couldn't.... Why he is feeling restless like something is going to happen.... But what..???  He wants to go near her..... But why..??He didn't know......

Robin held sidharth and both come out of basements...... Sidharth enter inside the mansion and saw all the guards holding guns and riffles and hand bomb etc.... Like they are going on war.......

His eyes fall on riya who is coming toward him holding a bag...

Riya : bhai.. Ye kya hua apko..????  Ap jaldi se chaliye bhai..... Shehnaaz mam ne sabko mansion khali karne ka order diya hai.....

Sid nodded his head... And Robin looked at riya keenly..... And then take Sid to their room......  Sidharth enter inside the room and looked at shehnaaz.....

Robin left from there to attend a call.....

Shehnaaz is standing there..... Holding that red dupatta.... She hold it close to her heart..... And kept it in a small bag.... And then she took that kalash and tears formed in her eyes..... She kept in the bag too.....

She took the frame and saw her small happy family.... But that day change everything..... She can never forget that day...... She kept it in bag too... Then her eyes fall on the photo of 6 persons.. And sudden anger rise in her  .......  Only person left there was...

Anirudh khurana... :  retired police officer  ,  father of rishab khurana....  Nihayati gatiya admi.... Secret mafia.... Everyone in the society think him as a wonderful person..

At that time sidharth enter inside the room and saw her standing there in black suit.... With two pistols on her waist  and two riffles placed on bed.....

He become worried..... Where is she going..?? And why she ask everyone to leave the mansion...??? Why everyone is carrying the bullets and riffles..???

Shehnaaz saw him and wipe the tears in her eyes and placed torn that photo and took her bag and placed on her back..... Then she took that riffles in each hand and glance at sidharth and left from there....

She cross him when felt sidharth hold her hand..... She stop in her track.... Her emotions are overpowering her but she is trying hard to surpress them......

Sid : can i hug you please... One last time.... Whisper slowly.... Didn't know why he said this...????  He didn't knew who want this... Him or her..???? But right now bith need this... His heart tell him....

While shehnaaz froze on her spot.... She didn't expect this.. Moreover... She didn't want to hug him or anyone.... She is already fighting a battle in her mind... And she will breakdown if he hug her... No no... She didn't want this.... She can't do this.....