18 😈

Ahhhhhh......

Sid fell down from chair shouting in pain as  rohan splash hot water on him...... It's been 2 days since he is there..... And he didn't see shehnaaz from that day......

Rohan is torturing him... Using all the equipments..... Suddenly they both hear a sound of heels....

Rohan bow his head and sidharth too turn his face to look... And found shehnaaz standing there.....

Her face is full of makeup... Which is so unusual of her..... As per his knowledge, she didn't like makeup.. Then why..???? Her eyes are blank..... She is not shehnaaz which he knows..... She is someone else.....

Shehnaaz looked at sidharth and felt a pin in her heart...... His face is full of scar and filled with blood...... His clothes are torn and  there are marks of whip on all over his back.. And front...... His knee is bleeding as there is huge cut on it........

Shehnaaz close her eyes for some seconds and open it again...... She looked at sonia who is sitting in the corner frightened....

Sana : why you did this..???

Sid didn't say anything.... And turn his head.... Shehnaaz signal robin and he handover a hot iron in her hand.....

Shehnaaz goes toward him and sat in front of him..... She caress his knee and slightly touch hot iron on his knees where it's bleeding....

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... Just the mere touch and he shriek loudly.....

Sid : I did this because I hate you shehnaaz gill..... I didn't want to live with you...... Yelled loudly...... And sana froze on her place.....

You bring me here without my constant..... You made me stay here without my will.... You kept me  and my mother caged there..... Mera career... Meri itne saalo ki mehnat sab mitti mein mil jati.....

First I try to befriend with mahi... So that i can escape from here with the help of her.... But her fiance come and she got busy with him.....

Then I did friendship with you.. So that i can be in your good books and later escape from there...... But one day i hear a scream....

And i reach here.. In basement... And there I found sonia..... You kept her here and torture her... Why..???? Just because she did romantic scene with me... Right..??? Sonia told me everything..... What you did with her....

I thought you are good shehnaaz.... I genuinely thought..... But after listening sonia i got to know how heartless you are.... After all you are mafia queen right....

Tumhare liye to ye bhut aam sir baat hogi... But mere liye nhi tha...... Fir mein rishab se mila..... Vo sonia ka bf h.... Usne mujhe bola ki agar meine use vo blue file lake di to vo mujhe yaha se jane dega...... To bss... Meine uski help ki.....

Rishab khurana : 30 years old , rival of shehnaaz , bf of sonia  , love her alot but she didn't love him.....

Sana laugh loudly hearing him.....

Sana : tumhe lg rha tha ki tum itna kuch kroge or mujhe pta nhi chalega...???? Jis din tum sonia se mile mein janti thi...... Usne tumhe kya bola... Mein vo bhi janti hoon..... Lekin mein chup rhi...

Pta h kyu. ???  Kyunki mein dekhna chahti thi.... Ki tum kis pr bharosa krte ho..??  And sid can see hurt and pain in her eyes which she blink it away..... Mana ki tumne dosti mtlb ke liye ki.... Lekin meri to sachi thi na sidharth...??? Kya tumhe kabhi meri sachayi nhi dikhi..??? Ik baar bhi bharosa nhi hua...???  Jab apno ne hi bharosa nhi kiya to tumse kaise umeed rkhu.... Chuckle slowly and said last line in her mind.....

Sid : tumpe kaise bharosa kr leta shehnaaz..?  Mafiyaon ke to lakho chehre hote h.... Or tumne soch bhi kaise liya ki mein tum pr bharosa krta..???  Mein sonia ko pichle 2 mahine se janta hoon or tumhe 2 hafte... To btao kaise bharosa kru..????

Sana felt pain in her heart and turn away from him... She rub her heart slowly feeling so much pain..... Robin looked at her worriedly and come near her but she show her palm....

She calm herself and turn again.....

Sana : mujhe tumhara har ik move pta tha sidharth...... Tumhe lg rha tha tum mere saath khel rhe the.... Jabki asal mein to mein tumhare saath khel rhi thi.... Iss mansion mein har jagah kone kone mein hidden cameras lge h..... Jo mere ilava koi nhi jaanta...... In fact yaha basement mein bhi charo taraf camera h.....

Sid : mein koi khel nhi khel rha tha shehnaaz..... Mein bss yaha se jana chahta tha.... Mujhe tumhare ya tumhare pyar mein koi yakeen nhi h..... Koi bewakoof hi hoga jo tum pr bharosa krega...... Said by gritting his teeths....

While first time shehnaaz saw hate for her in his eyes..... Extreme hate.... And she felt like she died on that spot only.....

Sana : bharose ki baat Tum krte huye ache nhi lgte mr. Sidharth shukla.... Yelled loudly.... First you did act of befriend with mahi.... You use her... And when she got busy.... You try to use me.....

You did friendship with me... And then for your own benefit you join your hands with my rival and backstab me... Whom you promised to be friend.....

Dost bankr dhokha tumne diya.... Jhutti care... Jhutte sapne tumne dikhaye..... Sara drama tumne kiya..... To tum sahi kaise huye..????  Ye hai tum normal logo ki fitrat.. Yahi hai..... Tum logo ko bss dusro ko or unki majboorion ko istemal krna aata hai..... You guys just know use and throw.....

Meine tumse sacha pyar kiya tha.... Koi dikhava nhi tha.... Kuch nhi tha.... Jo tha real tha.... Haan mein normal nhi hoon..... Mujhe tum logo jaise kisi ka faida uthane nhi aata.... Mujhe kisi ko dhokha dene nhi aata.... Mein mafia hoon.... Agar pyar kiya to vo samne... Or ab nafrat hai to vo bhi samne...... I m not double faced like you all.....

Yelled loudly on his face.... And tears fall from her eyes mercilessly... While he sat there numb and saw her tears..... She genuinely love him and what he did...??? He back stab her..  He break her.....

Guzare the jo lamhe saath mein....
Hmesha tumhe apna maan ke....
To fir tune badli kyu adaa....
Ye kyu kiya....

Sana : I will..... Cut by a phone call.....

Tring tring....

Sana receive a phone call and her eyes goes red hearing other person.... She wipe her tears harshly.... Looked at sidharth and left from there......

.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for your support ❤....

I had write next chapter too

I had write next chapter too.... If you want I can update today onward 😂😂.... But it's only depend on you.....
.
.
.
.
Byeeeeee