29 😈

😑..... Tumlog mereko serious hi ni lete 😒.. Mein idr gussa kr rha hoon or ap log hss rhe ho.... Or cute bhi bol rhe ho 😤😔🙄... Fir mereko gussa bhi nhi rhne dete 😒😒... Chalo jao... Aaj patch up karva dunga 😌....

Ik cheeze bolni hai... 👉👈

Pray for me please 🥺... Reason mat puchna... Mein bta nhi pauga... Bss pray kr dena.... 1 min bhi nhi lgega.. 👉👈

Ik Or cheeze bolni hai.. 👉👈

Pichle chapter pr response dene ke liye thankyou ❤❤❤❤❤..... Sachi vala thankyou ❤❤....

Chalo start kre.....

Mg looked at shehnaaz who is covering and looking at sid lovingly and smile at her daughter..... She  can see love in her eyes for him...... And just pray to God to give her her happiness....

( ameen ❤)

And left to sleep....

Here shehnaaz is looking at him lovingly.... Her mind is telling her to stop and sleep but her heart want to see him and adore him and she is doing what her heart is saying....

She is looking at his features..... She didn't ever notice his features more.... As for her looks doesn't matter.... She fall in love with his nature.... That day at function... When everyone is running here and there trying to impress their crush or teachers or principal....

He was sitting in the corner laughing and having lunch with gate keeper uncle.. Who is old man ❤.....  She can see love and respect in that old man 's eyes for him.... And vice versa.....

And then saw him in drama or play in which he was playing male lead role..... That day she didn't knew if he would become a great actor or not.... But one thing is sure.... That he is a great human being already... ❤

His parents really raise him well.... He was so kind hearted and respectful person... That's why he got success in such a short spam of time..... People love him for his nature only... ❤

She smile thinking about him while adoring him..... Who is sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face snuggling his face more in blanket looking like a cute kid... 😍❤

Sana : chehre pe noor to dekho... Pura ram lg rha hai... ❤

And he stir in his sleep and shehnaaz 's eyes widen and she hurriedly left from there as she didn't want to get caught staring him....

And sleep with peaceful smile adorning on her face..... Her anger, pain everything got vanish after seeing his face....

Next morning 🌞🌞🌞🌞

Shehnaaz get up and come out of her room after freshnup.... She saw sidharth and mg sitting on dining table waiting for her....

She goes and hug her mother tightly from back.... Mg smile.... As she know shehnaaz never say sorry but just hug her tightly showing how much she love her and guilty for disrespecting her.....

Mg : aaja... Baith ja..... Said lovingly.... Little worried too thinking about her reaction after seeing breakfast.....

Sana smile and sat happily ignoring sidharth who is sulking expecting an apology from her to him.....  But what even he expecting..??? And that too from whom..??  Mocked in his mind.....

Sana : mom... Kuch logo ka yaha permanent shift hone ka irada hai kya...??? Said looking at his mother sweetly not looking at him but taunting him....

Sid : aunty.... Kuch logo ko bta dijiye... Ki mein yaha apni dost ke ghar pr aaya hoon so mein to yaha jitni der  utni der rhuga  kisi ko koi problem hai to vo ja sakte hai yaha se..... Said smirking at her..

Sana looked at him with haww expression.. He wants to get her out from her own house..???? She glare at him cutely....

Sana : whatever..... Said flipping her hair...

Sana open the lid to serve herself and found gobi ke paranthe there and looked at her mother with wide eyes...... And stand up abruptly....

Mg stood up and smile awkwardly looking at sidharth who is confused seeing the sudden action of her.....

Mg : ahh... mm.... Shehnaaz... Baitho beta.... Dekho aaj meine sidharth ke fav gobi ke paranthe bnaye hai..... Tumhe bhi pasand ha na.... Hai na...??  And signal her to sit silently pleading with eyes....

As shehnaaz didn't like gobi ke paranthe... As it was her father's fav....he love the paranthas by her mother...And after his death, she never eat them....

She gulp the limp formed in her throat..... Mg herself was going through inner turmoil as she is missing her husband..... How he used to kiss her hands after after his fav gobi ke paranthe....

When sid asked her to make his fav gobi ke paranthe as he is missing his mother.... Mg stood numb and first thought come of shehnaaz.......

But she made this... As she didn't want to disappoint or make him sad.... As in out indian culture...

Atithi devo bhvah :

Shehnaaz sat on her place silently looking at the parantha which her mother serve her..... She tore the morsel with trembling hands and put it in her mouth with shaking hand......

Tears  fall from her eyes remembering her father..... And she control her sob and run from there immediately......

Sid looked at her worriedly and stand up to go to her but mg stop him...

Mg : um... Beta tum baitho na.... Use shayad koi kam yaad aa gya hoga.... Tum... Tum baitho na... Or khao...... Said passing fake smile to him....

While sid wasn't convinced but sat anyhow... He ate few bites looking at the her room 's door..... And anyhow swallow them....

He has noticed her teary eyes.... He also noticed mg 's wet eyes....

After two or three bites mg too left from there saying she was done with breakfast...

Sid is waiting for this moment only..... He took three parantha in one plate and left to shehnaaz 's room.....

.
.
.
.
Kya hoga ab 🤔🤔🤔...

Shehnaaz apna pain share kregi...?? Ya Sid ko pain hone vala hai..?? ( kyunki Sana pitai na kr de 😂...)

.
.
.
.
Good night ❤