3 😈

In night......

Sid is laying on the bed..... And sleeping peacefully With open mouth..... Suddenly... One person enter inside his room from balcony.....

That person has covered her whole face except  her eyes..... ( samj gye kon..? 😁) ... She looked at sidharth with her cold and emotionless eyes......

She moves toward him walking slowly and sat beside him on bed..... She caress his hair softly making him smile in his sleep.....

Seeing him smiling, one smile play on her lips too..... She caress his hair making him snuggle into her..... She kiss his forehead... And his eyes flung open feeling someone 's touch......

He open his eyes and looked around but didn't found anyone...... His heart is beating at its highest peak..... Don't know why... He is feeling like someone close to his heart is near to him.......

He switched on the light and looked around but didn't find anyone..... Don't know why... But his heart wants to see someone... But whom..?????

He sigh and off the light..... He lay on the bed and remember his conservation with his mother....

Sid is sitting on the floor with his closed eyes as his mother is doing champi of him.... Sm notice that he is thinking something as he is shaking his foot.....

Sm : kya soch rha hai bacha..... Said lovingly caressing his hairs....

Sid : maa... Mafia sachi mein itne heartless hote hai..... Said I'm worried tone.... Today's shoot is revolving in his mind..... No doubt they are shooting only..... But the real mafias are same...???

Sid : kya sachi unmein koi emotions nhi hote..???? Unhe kisi se koi matlab nhi hota....  Can they never love anyone and will be with one only..... Remembering how he is showing in his webseries about his affair.....

He didn't know why he is thinking about mafias..... Why he is taking so much interest in them....

Sm : aisa nhi hai bacha..... Koi bhi insaan aisa nhi hota jiske ander emotions na ho.... Bss kayi baar situation aisi ho jati hai..... Ya  vo apni life mein itna suffer karte hai ki vo apne emotions chupa lete hai.....

Sid hummed and close his eyes..... No... They can't love anyone except themselves...... Vo kisi ke sage nhi hote.... I hate them.... I hate mafias.......

And he slept thinking about their conservation ..... His heart is supporting his mother.... But his brain is going in opposite directions.....

Shooting.....

Rumi open the door become shocked and found her husband her love making love with his secretary.......

Tears formed in her eyes..... Agastya looked at her and smirk devilishly...... Rumi run from there crying bitterly......

She run outside the house crying... All the maids are looking at her sadly... But they can't do that anything.....

Agastya complete his work.... And sat on the his king chair that is placed in living area..... He lit a cigarette 🚬 and placed in between his teeths.....

Everyone is shocked seeing his calm exposure..... He is sitting there calmly like nothing happens......

After a minute or two..... Two guards come there holding  rumi who is wriggling in their hold crying and begging them to leave him....

Agastya  : welcome baby.... Said with smirk...... Aww... I missed you so muchhhhh.... And come forward to hug her.....

But she push him hard and slap him hardly.... Everybody stands there widen their eyes ...... That girl dare to slap their boss..... The king of mafia... Now who will save her.......

His anger reach at its peak...... Veins are popping out..... His eyes become red..... He looked at her and hold her shoulder tightly still keeping calm face..... But his eyes are telling her another story.....

Agastya : tumhe ye nhi karna chahiye tha my love.... Said by moving his finger on her face......

Director : kiss her sidharth..... Said in mic 🎤......

Agastya come close to her and both their eyes..... But sidharth couldn't make himself kiss her...... He looked at director and signal him to stop......

He rub his face ...... This is not the first time he is kissing someone... Then why he is feeling like he is betraying someone......

After 5 or 6 takes.... He still can't able to kiss her..... and then sighing tell them for double body.......

Rumi urf sonia clench her hand tightly.... Yesterday he can shoot for make out scene with a girl but he can't kiss her... Why..???!

She goes toward him angrily who is talking with adith..,.. And turn him toward her angrily and hold his collar.....

Sonia : how can you do this sidharth..... You can shoot intense scene that too with any other girl.... But you just can't kiss me.... Why....?????  And tears fall from her eyes feeling rejected......

Sid become angry..... How dare her... How can she hold his collar like this.....

Sid : excuse me madam.... And jerk her hands..... I m an actor too.... And if I m not comfortable in shooting with you then it's my choice whether I want to do it or not...... You are no one to tell me what should I do now....... Said angrily gritting his teeths.....

While sonia realise what she did I'm anger....  From her this behaviour he can lose him too... No no.... She can't afford it......  She immediately change her expression from angry to worry...

Sonia : sorry.. Sorry sidharth..... Don't get me wrong please..... It's just.... mmmm.... .. Sid cut her in between

Sid : please leave me alone...... And left from there followed by adith..... While Sonia felt like pulling her hairs in anger.....

After sometime....

They complete the shoot and sid is standing with director sir and Sonia too standing there while Sid ignore her...

Sid : sir... Aaj riya nhi aayi...????  Ask about the girl who is playing role of his secretary in this web series.....

Director : nhi sidharth.... Pta nhi kya hua hai usko.... Kal raat uska msg aaya tha ki she  can't complete the shoot as she is not fine....  I tried to call her.... But her mobile is switched off......

Sid become confused.... He know riya .... She is very hard working girl.... Her mother is admitted in hospital fighting from cancer..... And here she is earning money for her... By doing small small roles..... She calls him bhaiya too..... And he many times offer money to her to treat her mother.... But she deny him everytime saying she can't keep his money....

After the shoot.... He goes to his house and found it locked..... Later he goes to the hospital where her mother is admitted..... He get to know that she get discharge last night....... Making him worried......

.
.
.
.
Where is riya..???? Is she is really ill or is in some trouble...???? 🤔.....

What Sonia will do now...???  Is she okay with the rejection or will do something to hurt him... ????

Will Sid got to know about riya...???? 

.
.
.
.

Promo :  sidnaaz meet..........

Target : 100 votes and 35 comments........