27 😈

Next morning....

Mg wake up and realise she slept on the floor in front of door and mahi is too with her..... She pick her and make her lay on the small bed in living area......

She got freshnup and left to make breakfast... She wake mahi and make her get ready for school and serve her breakfast.... Later she unlock the door and peep inside and found room empty.....

She check the bathroom  and everything but didn't find her anywhere...... She become worried and started finding her like manic yelling her name but still didn't find her.....

Mahi too get up and go to the room and found her book there..... She took her book when one phone and letter fall from it..... She pick that letter.... And read it....

I m sorry ammi.... But I can neither forgive nor forget what you both go through..... I promise ammi... I will come back when I will take my revenge and give them punishment what they deserve.........

And mahi.... This phone is for you... I will be in contact with you.... Please keep it with you....... and don't let ammi know about it....

Mahi tore the last part about her and keep the phone hidden in her uniform and show the letter to her mother....making her shattered.....

It's been 2 months since shehnaaz left and she used to call once in a week to mahi to ask about mg .....

Shehnaaz call mahi today....

Sana : mahi.... Yaha halat kharab hone vale hai..... Mumbai is in danger.... Leave from there immediately with ammi.... I will send you the location near chandigarh... Go there...

And mahi did as told... She told mg that she got scholarship from one university and chandigarh and it's best and she wants to go there..... And request her to go there with her...

Mg looked at her for some minutes... As her mind is telling her.... What if her daughter come there and didn't find her... She will be upset na..??  And tears formed in her eyes.... And her mind remind her..... You have only one daughter mahi.... And you should choose her happiness ....

And she agrees... And both took the train to rach chandigarh.... Shehnaaz already msg her about the address and they reach there and found a small yet beautiful 2bhk flat there.....

Mg ask her about her house and she says she got it by government..... Making her agree....

After 10 years......

Mahi complete her degree and in constantly touch with her sister...... But she wants to go to her now..... So she apply for job in Mumbai in SN enterprises....

Mg... Well..... She completely cut off from world..... She just stay in her room prayer to God for her daughter 's safety......

When mahi told her about her going to mumbai... She let her go as she want her to achieve everything in her life......

___________

In Mumbai.... Shehnaaz join mafia world and in the short of time, she become mafia queen.. Everyone fears from her..... But she never kill anyone... Even she didn't kill anyone except her enemies... ( that police officers...) And some criminals......

Whenever she hear about someone get raped on news.... She kill that bastard in front of that girl...... She did charity too.... She open so many orphanages and old age homes......

People know her as queen of business world and mafia too.... But they love her.... For her kind attitude.... Whenever she gets upset she just go to her home i.e. the home where her mother used to live.....

Mahi come to Mumbai and contact to shehnaaz.... First she scold her for leaving her mother alone.... And send her guards to her to guard her but secretly and a maid too... Who did every work... But her mother send her back.....

Mahi went for interview and realise she is in shehnaaz 's office..... Shehnaaz appoint her as MD..... There she met with Jay and both fell in love.......

While.... Shehnaaz goes to one college as she was called as chief guest..... And there she saw sidharth.... ❤ .. He was main lead of the drama..... And shehnaaz just blown away seeing him....

/ don't think too much.... Vo choti hi hai.... She was just 20 when she achieve this.... /

But then she shrug her thoughts and thought to contrate only on her revenge..... And left from there.....

But sid didn't left her mind..... His face... His smile every thing is flashing in her eyes making her curse herself for thinking about him.....

And engross herself in work to forget him..... She didn't forget him but stopped thinking about her......

After 3-4  years ...

Sidharth made debut in bollywood with Humpty sharma ki dulhaniya..... And then shehnaaz saw him in news after this long.... And her old feeling blossoms......

She smile and that day did charity on his name for his career and success of his movie..... She hear his every interview.... And he make all india crazy by his acting and charming smile ❤....

She startes using Instagram just to stalk him and become jealous seeing his fangirls messages in comment box.....

She wants him to get success in his life... Then only she will propose him... As she thought he might get hurdles from her revenge  if her name will attach to him....

And she waits for him.... For God knows how many years... She wait.....

Also she wants to complete her revenge first then she will go away and live a peaceful life with him and zoro 🥺....

But then his previous web series 's co star  made her to took the step of kidnapping him.....

And later you know 🤧

.
.
.
.
The past ends here......
.
.
.
.
I think everyone got their answers.... If still anyone have any... They can comment here 👉👉..... Kyunki mein bhul jata hoon😅... To agar kuch bhul gya hoon to bta dena....

.
.
.
.
Now from. Next chapters only sidnaaz

.
.
.
.
Good night 😴