part1: the start

Beginne am Anfang

To the left of the sleeping comedian was a kitchen, in the kitchen was a 11yo short blond hair boy wearing rectangle shape glasses with the left one slightly cracked but still see through he was currently cooking food for his brothers,he was wearing a very warm and calm smile while humming a relaxing melody to his self
chopping carrots and onions with a knife, cracking eggs and mixing them
he was making curry for his brothers and because a certain delinquent looking boy loves curry..as for his looks, hes wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a waist bag that's seems to be field with somewhat glass objects since it creates a clacking sound everytime he moves, wearing brown shorts that covers he's entire legs.mixing the ingredients around he will be done in about 5minutes so the others will have to wait.

And finally the last one is 9yo and is
considered to be somewhat the leader
he is currently sitting besides across the floor table with the fox shirt boy also reading a book but strangely...he is reading a... somewhat a strange book, he's currently reading a book about all kinds of military battle strategys as well as different tactics on the battle field to insure victory and minimize casualties he seems to have gone over about 9 books in total,all books about strategy and tips on the battle field though some of them were books about math and biology as well as books about the insides of all living things there was even a doctor's Manuel for beginners but he still went through them since they were ones he can read.oh I forgot to mention he's also wearing a strange mask that covers he's face from head to neck it's a hood with black lenses that hides he's eyes and a cloth that covers he's mounth.

all five of them were just in the living room doing there on things,until the delinquent boy sat up from he's guard position away from the window and went towards the blond boy in the kitchen.once he's in the kitchen he sees his blond hair brother making lunch while humming a peaceful melody that can calm even the most deranged person to a calm state of relaxition.noticing his delinquent brother's presence he turns he's head to his direction seeing him leaning he's body on the on the old door frame that seems to handle the delinquents weight as he is holding his metal pipe.

???:I checked the perimeter around the house through the windows looks like those thugs won't be bothering us anytime soon...anyway what are you making? ( says the delinquent boy who tilted his head a little to the right in curiously about what his brother is making for then for lunch)

???:oh! why am making your favorite food!( says the blond boy in a very cheery voice while he's eyes are close and a innocent smile that resembles the warmth of the sun)

???...!!! I-i-is t-that so? (Says the delinquent boy who is very much happy and very eager to have some while stuttering a little which he is embarrassed but hides it in his usual delinquent face)

the blond boy who can see through his emotions can see that he is very excited to have he's favorite curry for lunch, he chuckles at his brother's attempt to hide his face excited face through he's tough expression.

???:*chuckles* you do know I can see through that expression of yours right? its pointless for you to hide it😊
(says the blond hair boy who giggles at he's brother's act)

???:eh!? n-no it's not like that tatsuya!
It's not because your making curry!!
I-Im just shock that your umm uh...
(Says the flustered delinquent who he calls the blond boy by he's name now know as tatsuya)

tatsuya:ara.. so your ARE excited about us having curry tonight? *giggles* don't worry taisin😊
I'll make sure that you'll have lots of curry and same goes for us as well😊
(says tatsuya to the delinquent known as taisin)

taisin:wha!? no! I-I aaaah damn it!! Forget it!( taisin then exits the kitchen looking very flustered and annoyed)

tatsuya: hehe well he seems very lively today,😊