Great charity

It was a nice sunny day, sun rays were warm and comfortable,with light breeze ,birds chirping and greenery all around. A day to enjoy and relax ,but the people were far from relaxed , danger of asura attack looming over them, and the person in the centre of all this was trying harder each day to have better control over his powers, he just wanted to protect all his people.....he was also new we'd but his wife was wise and kind ,she knew ,he had great responsibilities and never stopped him from practicing aur asked for attention,she was true queen for her people.
So, he was here ,not enjoying the nature but practicing to strengthen his powers and gain control over them, as he was trying to increase the intensity of his powers,and was new at it, practicing took alot out of him,he would feel very tired and low in energy.
After practice he would meditate to stabilize his body and to feel less tired , as he was meditating today ,he heard a sound, footsteps approaching his way, he opened his eyes and saw mama sakuni standing in front of him.

He looked at him very sincerely and smiled a little,
"Pranipat Gandhar raj, tell me the reason of your appearance in front of me today?"

Sakuni smiled his wicked smile,showing all his rotten teeth," I am here to test you today ,O'great Danveer, I have heard that you give alms to anyone asking,first thing in the morning,am I on right time?"

Karna understood immediately what were sakuni's intentions,but for the sake of his oath,he replied,
"yes ,you are on right time...I have yet to give alms today."

"So you will give me anything I want!!" Asked sakuni smiling.

"I will give you anything that is mine and is within the rules of dharma,but not anything else."replied karna.

Some rustling from the trees behind him could be heard ,karna listened to it attentively.

Sakuni rubbed his hands together and said cunningly," good good that is what I want,afterall I would not want the new king to commit any adharmas."

"So tell me what do you want,I don't have all day to waste on you"said karna.

"Fine.....then give me your kavach and kundal ,that are made of Amrit and make you invincible."said sakuni,gritting his teeth ,try to digest being disrespected.

Karna started laughing......sakuni looked at him comically.

"Have you gone mad, or are you in shock because I asked for such alms, surely you are frightened for your life, now that you will not have your kavach and kundal to protect you."

Karna stopped laughing and became serious a dark expression on his face.

Suddenly something....rather someone fall from the tree behind karna.

"Madhav , finally you have shown yourself......you have been shadowing me daily , during my practice hours.......what is the reason of showing yourself today?"

Krishna smiled his mysterious smile and said," so you knew about my presence during your practice,jyestha"

"How could I not know, afterall your presence is soothing to the soul, thank you for caring so much." Replied karna smiling.

Sakuni got irritated,
"Stop this stupid interaction , you fools and give me your kavach and kundal ,this instance."he said angrily.

Krishna loomed towards sakuni and said smiling ,
'We are very sorry mamashree but jyeshtha is unable to give you what you asked for........!"

"So this means your status as Danveer is just a hoax and you are a cheater."

"How dare you call jyeshtha like that......your are the only dishonest person here!"

"So why can't he fulfill my wish??? These are his kavach and kundal and within his right to give to anyone as alms...then why?"

"Because I have already given a promise of not donating my kavach and kundal ever to anybody as alms."

"What....what kind of joke is this....how can you give a promise as alms?, you are lying to me.......you....de..."

"Stop it , I have listened to your nonsense ,but now if you say any words against jyeshtha or try to disrespect him, I will forget that I have promised not to raise weapons in this war" roared Krishna.

Sakuni got scared but he was not going to go away empty handed after coming so far.

"Fine then tell me why he cannot give me his kavach and kundal?"

"As I said earlier he has already promised someone never to donate his kavach and kundals"

"And who is this person?"

"Dushashan ,my Anuj dushashan." Replied karna.

"May be he knew they you would try something like this ,so he was prepared and asked for such a donation from jyeshtha,so that you could not hurt him in any way.......mamashree you tried to manipulate him so much but lastly he chose the right path and now a dharmvan person.you failed and you will fail in this war, jyeshtha will crush you and your asura army."

"Then I want all of Maharaj karna's good deeds( punya)....... whatever good he has done through out his life , I want the power of them all." Shouted sakuni angrily.

"Fine you can have the result/power of all my good deeds.......I karna in front of kanha, air ,water,earth,fire and soul.....donate my good deeds to sakuni." Said karna donating all his luck.

" Said karna donating all his luck

"Hahaha....!"sakuni started laughing," now you will surely die in the hands of kakasura and kuru vansh would be destroyed !!!"

!"sakuni started laughing," now you will surely die in the hands of kakasura and kuru vansh would be destroyed !!!"

******************************
Do like and comment.
I will try to update more frequently from now on.
Thanks to all.
Take care 🍀