we are brothers.....

Golden rays were enlightening everyone's life and the nature was waking with birds chirping and animals making adorable noises. It was a good day for a family to be reunited , but doubts were in the minds of Pandavas,they were nervous , anxious and scared ,whether their brother would except them or not , also happy and restless,they were looking forward to meet their brother and call him jyestha.

A young man could be seen he never white dhoti , angvastra and face covered white white cloth ,he liked like a common person but the wisdom and brightness in his eyes was remarkable,he was bare footed and had a Kalash ( pot) in his one hand .
He was here to pay his respect to the sun god as he does every morning.
An old lady was waiting for him to complete his prayers in anticipation.

Vasu prayed to the sun god as usual and turned around to give donations , he had seen that old lady waiting for him earlier.
"I vasusen want to give alms to any needy person ,I will give away anything on which I have rights...is their anyone who would accept my donations , I shall be thankful to them." Announced Vasu.

The old women came forward and asked Vasu to visit her hut and repair the broken wall, it broke during during Asura attack and since her son was out of town on business ,she had no one to repair the hole in the wall.
She had no money to give to the labourers and the cold wind has been bothering her very much when she slept at night. She even got a cold.

Vasu promised her that he will visit her hut later that day and repair it himself.

After that the old women returned telling him how to find her hut and , blessing him whole heartedly.

This whole scene and the conversation was witnessed by the pandavas, Kunti and Draupadi who has arrived at the scene. They left the palace ,and told the maids that they were going to temple and  to seek blessings for the newlywed couple, if anyone inquired.
It was close to truth and also no one would would get suspicious of all of them leaving at the same time.

They were standing behind Vasu , so he could not see them and was unknown to their presence.

When he turned around,he was surprised to find half of the royal family standing there.

"Pranipat rajmata, pranipat princes , pranipat princess...what brings you here?" Asked vasu......And how do you  come to know of this place?Remained unsaid.

No one said anything but Arjun and Draupadi stepped forward and bowed down to touch his feet.
Vasu's eyes popped open ,and he stepped backwards as soon as he realised ,what they were about to do.

"What....what are you doing prince Arjun and princes Draupadi....I am a mere servent....how could you bow down to touch my feet, this is scandalous..?!!!" Exclaimed Vasu looking at them with wide eyes and in confusion.

"We can  and we must because it is the right thing to do...to seek blessings from our jyestha."replied Arjun.

"J.. jyestha...what are saying , prince?" Said Vasu.

"It is the truth, jyestha...you are our long lost brother." Said yudhisthira stepping forward.

"Our eldest brother." Added Bheem. Nakul and Sahadev nodded.

When it seemed that Vasu was not able to believe them, Kunti stepped forward, she had been hiding behind her other sons and crying silently our of the fear of her eldest rejecting her.

"It is the truth ,Putra. You are my eldest son, you are our...mine and Arya Pandu's eldest son , you are a kauntey ,Putra." She said crying.

Vasu looked at her bewildered and in disbelief, a single thought came to his mind.