Education

The days of Vasu and Parshuramji together were very pleasant for both of them ,Vasusen has became the favourite student of Parshuramji,and soon he started to consider Vasu as his son.
Vasu would wake up early in the morning ,take a bath and do his morning Suryapooja, then he would fetch drinking water ,collect firewood and fruits ,clean their dwelling place and cook breakfast.
He would not let his Gurudev do anything , after breakfast Parshuramji would start vasu's training, and in free time, they would talk and Parshuramji would tell him various stories ,which would provide him with knowledge, Parshuramji would care for him also,it made Vasu feel homely and warmth in his heart ,for the first time in his life Vasu felt that he belonged somewhere ,that a person cares about him and loves him,his Gurudev was like father to him and he was very thankful to ved Vyas ji for sending him to Mahendra Giri parvar and he understood that maharishi had done this deliberately.
Parshuramji became very fond of Vasu very easily so much that a mere thought of Vasu getting hurt in any way made him angry and sad,he was impressed with vasu's  guru bhakti as well as his craving for knowledge. Vasu was the smartest and strongest student of his till now.
Parshuramji was also curious about vasu's past,so he decided to find out everything about Vasu by doing meditation.
He was able it learn how Vasu was born as Suryaputra karna and abandoned by his mother ,how he was found by adhiratha and how he had suffered till now,he also learnt that Bhishma is looking for Vasu ,he felt very sad for Vasu as well as for the family searching for him  but he could not change the destiny ,he would have to wait for the right time to come. He decided that since it was his destiny to rule aryavrata one day, rightfully so,he would make Vasu capable in each and everyone field.
He gave him the knowledge of each and every weapon in existence ,also provided him with celestial weapon knowledge. Like this six years passed and Vasu became a good warrior ,so Parshuramji decided to take a test of his skills.
He told him about a nearby village ,which had been suffering from drought,and asked him help them. So ,Vasu went and evoked Varunastra to make artificial rain over the village, watching this Indra Dev became very angry and came to fight whoever helped the villagers he was punishing for not worshipping him.

But,what surprised him was a young man covered in all black standing infront of him, evoking Varunastra,he looked really simple.
Indra Dev asked him stopped whatever he wants doing angrily and demanded an apology.
But, Vasu was unaffected ,he was fulfilling his Gurudev's order and no one can stop him from doing that .
He told indradev,that it was his duty to provide rainfall to the people and he should not expect anything in return. He must fulfill his duty wholeheartedly.
Indra Dev became very angry and challenged Vasu for a duel,he told Vasu that he will surely kill him today ,so the battle started and even when Indra Dev was using hundred percent of his powers ,he could not defeat Vasu,atlast he had to accept defeat.

Vasu told Indra Dev that he was just fulfilling his teacher's wish and never wished to disrespect Indra Dev

Vasu told Indra Dev that he was just fulfilling his teacher's wish and never wished to disrespect Indra Dev. Indra told Vasu that he was impressed with his skills and now understands that he should not considered himself superior to anyone and will not punish people like he did earlier.
He also urged to Vasu to ask him for a boon but Vasu politely declined ,saying that he wants nothing in return for doing his duty.
At this moment Parshuramji came and introduced himself as Vasusen' s teacher.
Indra Dev did pranipat to Parshuramji and praised vasu's skills.
Parshuramji told Indra Dev that he wanted him to take Vasu to swarglok and let him have knowledge from the sages and devtas there.
Vasu was surprised and confused hearing this, indradev was surprised as well as curious as to why this young man was so important?....... He must have huge responsibility on his shoulders,he thought and agreed to take Vasu to swarglok .
Vasu tearfully said goodbye to Parshuramji and promised to meet again after completing his education in Swarg lok .
Brihaspati,the Gurudev of the devtas taught the duties of kings (Dandaneeti), or political science and other shastras to Vasu.
Shukracharya ,the Gurudev of asuras also taught Vasusen in political science and other branches of knowledge.
Vasishtha taught Vedas to Vasusen.
Sanatankumar taught vasusen the mental and spiritual sciences.
It took two more years for Vasu to learn from all these great celestial beings.
He always impressed everyone with his wise and kind nature,they were impressed and astonished by his fast learning abilities but everyone always asked him to show his face to them but he had to decline citing that he had promised someone and will never break his promise.
Everyone liked him very much for them he was like a child as they all were thousands of years old.

He also met his celestial family including Surya Dev,his wives Devi Sangya  and Devi chaaya ,his elder siblings yamaraj, Yami,Ashvini Kumars, Shani Dev....though Vasu had no idea about his true lineage.
His celestial family were very fond of him and would never spare a chance to pamper him and care for him,they were very sad knowing about the pitiful life ,he had to live and wanted to protect the youngest member of their family....but alas ,he was a mortal and had to face the pains of living.
Vasusen was very happy ,he would sometime do mischiefs or even be cheeky , knowing that no one will be offended by him ,he was living the childhood ,he never had but deserved.
Soon ,the day came to say goodbye and Vasu returned to Parshuramji, his Gurudev told him how proud he was and gifted him his celestial bow named Vijaya,and gave him a boon that he would never be defeated by anyone other than tridevs and trideviyans, he also told Vasu that he needs to protect people against the injustice done to them and become a beacon of light in darkness.
Vasu promised his Gurudev to do just that and finally said goodbye to him ,to help the discriminated all over aryavrata.