Meeting Parshuram

Ved Vyas Ashram
Vasusen was very happy , initially he thought that maharishi has brought him as a servent but it turns out ,he wanted to teach Vasu, he wanted Vasu to have knowledge in each and every field ,whether it is  practical knowledge or theoretical ,if Vasu wanted to know something, ved Vyas would teach him about it.
He gained knowledge about politics, science ,maths , philosophy,Dharm, literature,way of conduct and many more from ved vyas.
He would also do some daily duties given to him as like the other people living in the ashram, main thing was no one behaved badly with him or considered him a bad omen in this ashram and he even made some friends.
One such friend was a young boy from nearby tribal village,who wanted to learn archery just like him and these two boys would practice together in the forest ,his name was Eklavya and he considered Vasu as his best friend.
One day ved vyas called Vasu and told him that he had taught Vasu everything, he could and now Vasu has to leave the ashram. Vasu became very said after hearing this,he urged maharishi that there are many thing that he does not know yet and also he wanted to learn archery and how to yield various weapons ,he asked ved Vyas not to sent him away, he does not wanted to go back to Hastinapur,he was happy here.
Ved Vyas told him that though he was fond of Vasu very much, even considered him as a family member, he could not keep him at the ashram forever,Vasu is born for greater things ,so he has to leave but he wanted Vasu to fulfill his last request as his teacher,Vasu asked maharishi to just order him and he will do anything.

After listening to maharishi say that he has to do greater things in life ,he wanted to ask what greater things..... but instead he decided to follow ved vyas' s order and let the destiny fulfill itself, also he never believed that some one like him was born to do something good.

So ,he began his journey towards Mahindra Giri parvat in search of Bhagwan Parshuramji,whom ved vyas wanted to gift sweet potatoes.
He also asked Vasusen to cook the sweet potatoes by himself and serve them to the lord. They are his favourite ,ved vyas told Vasu.
Vasu was flagbustard ,this is the task maharishi wants him to do to deliver sweet potatoes,he thought it would an important task but he would do it anyways ,also he will get to meet Parshuramji.
Ved Vyas had sent Vasu to Parshuramji knowingly ,he wanted Vasu to gain weapon knowledge from Parshuram himself but the lord does not accept students anymore , ved Vyas was sure once Vasu meets Parshuramji and the lord gets to know him ,he will teach Vasu.

Later vasu also went to meet Eklavya before leaving, Eklavya was sad seeing his best friend go but they both promised each other to keep practicing and meet one day as great archers.
-

Mahendra Giri parvat

Vasu has been searching for the lord everywhere but could not find him , it was the time for his evening prayer of lord Suryanarayan ,so he performed the ritual while subconsciously wishing  for a way to find Parshuramji.
Suddenly a beam of sun rays formed and fall on a big tree behind him.he saw it and understood that Suryanarayan was giving him a sign , helping him,he thanked the lord and started to follow the path behind the tree.
Suddenly he heard a voice and a mace being thrown in his direction , but he was quick on his feets and dodged the weapon.
"I am sent here by maharishi ved vyas ,I come bearing gifts , please Bhagwan don't hurt me. I am not being disrespectful ,please." Vasu sent immediately ,while watching his surroundings in case of another attack.

"So, ved Vyas has sent you here ,but how did you found this place and why are you covered in all black ,I thought you were an intruder." Parshuramji' s voice boomed.

"I am sorry ,Bhagwan . Let me introduce myself , I am Vasusen, a student of maharishi ved Vyas , my father is Shreeman adhiratha ,he is Mahamahim Bhishma's charioteer in Hastinapur. I am seventeen years old and have came here to gift you these sweet potatoes from maharishi's side."explained Vasu.

"But ,this does not explain why are you covered in black and how did you find this place. "Asked Parshuramji.
So Vasu told him everything about himself and how did he became ved Vyas ' s student, how he wanted to learn more  specifically archery and weaponry and how he had came to fulfill his last duty before returning back to Hastinapur ,how he was able to find the lord, everything.

Parshuramji was surprised listening to this boy's s story ,he thought that how much this boy had to go through in this young age and if ved vyas accepted him as a student ,he must be special,so he decided to test Vasu and if he passed ,he would take Vasu in as a student.

He took Vasu to his hut ,where Vasu insisted to cook and serve the lord himself as per maharishi order.
As Vasu was making food, Parshuramji kept asking him questions and after listening to his answer , Parshuramji was impressed with the knowledge of this boy despite his young age.
They had dinner and slept.

Next day, Parshuramji gave Vasu a task of capturing a flying squirrel found only in this forest, he knew it was almost an impossible task and would require a lot of strength, speed, durability, smartness and perserverance to capture the flying cre...

Next day, Parshuramji gave Vasu a task of capturing a flying squirrel found only in this forest, he knew it was almost an impossible task and would require a lot of strength, speed, durability, smartness and perserverance to capture the flying creature.
Vasu started his task and after putting in a lot of efforts ,while getting tired ,hurt or irritated,he was able to complete his task.
Parshuramji enjoyed this whole process very much and at the end ,he had found a new disciple.
He told Vasu this and Vasu was on cloud nine instantly.
He freed the squirrel as per Parshuramji' s order and did pranipat to his new Gurudev. Parshuramji blessed him whole heartedly .
***************************
Thanks
Keep smiling and loving
Comments and likes give me power and motivation.
Take care☘️❤️😁🎊