Aditya : the Saviour

After Vasusen left Mahendra Giri parvat ,he decided to travel all across aryavrata and disguise himself to help the poor,he used fake thick beard and moustache to hide his identity and drew a Surya Tilak on his forehead( normally he would draw different tilak ),he would wear Bhagva clothes and still hid his kundal with a turban,he would not let his kavach appear and if it did ,he kept his chest covered ,he would use a simple wooden bow and arrow and a sword to fight the evil.when he left swarglok ,he was given a Mantra by Dharmraj yamaraj , which allowed him to travel between places at a very fast rate,almost like he was teleporting.

Shani Dev gave him a celestial crow ,which could bring him news from all over aryavrata about the people in need and in this way,he was able to help many many people ,other than saving them from danger ,he would also give them better teaching and ...

Shani Dev gave him a celestial crow ,which could bring him news from all over aryavrata about the people in need and in this way,he was able to help many many people ,other than saving them from danger ,he would also give them better teaching and influenced them to follow the path of true dharma , equality, kindness and honest life.
Soon, the whole aryavrata came to know him as Aditya" the Saviour. Some people considered him as friend,some Dev,some as vigilante but no one knew who he actually was.
The bad considered him as their death and would tremble in fear even upon hearing his name.
Many kingdoms considered him as a menance and a criminal beacause of his teachings about equality and justice.
Many kings praised him and wanted to make an alliance with him, they would even implement certain policies in their kingdom based on Aditya's teachings  , in the hope of Aditya visiting them .
Some gave out huge treasure to Aditya ,if he was ready to become their friends.
But Aditya was not interested in money and fame and he made this clear by the rain of pamphlets in red, stating his philosophy and believes.
People praised Aditya: the Saviour.
-

This went on for two more years ,Vasu was 27 years of age now , he had visited his Gurudev twice in these past years and his Gurudev was more then happy with vasu's achievements ,he told Vasu that more and bigger threats to humanity will appear in future and Vasu needs to prepare himself to fight against them, but he was sure that only Vasu could save aryavrata though he would have to face many harsh conditions and sadness and he was proud to call Vasu his student.
Vasu assured Parshuramji that he would be fine as long as his Gurudev' s blessings are with him and he could face any problem with the support of his loved once, which included Parshuramji and he knew that Parshuramji is not going anywhere. Listening to this Parshuramji nodded and smiled sadly towards Vasu.
-
Asuras, yakshas ( nature spirits), Rakshasas fierce man-eating beings or ogres), ghosts and many more evil beings were defeated by Aditya.
He would teach the corrupt officials and even kings of various kingdoms a lesson ,they would remember their whole life and would not go back to their old ways beacause of his fear.
He would make an example out of them and let the command people know about their illegal activities and even mock the corrupt officials.
-
On one such excursion, Vasusen came across , a village in terror because of an Asura named Pins,he would come to the village and create havoc destroy property ,and shops in the market ,he would kill and injure people and steel livestock,food and money from the people,the command people were living in distress and fear.
Vasusen came to know about all this while passing through the village and decided to take care of the Asura without putting much attention towards himself,he listened to some villagers talking among themselves ,how the Asura lived in a nearby cave ,so vasusen went there and entered the cave with the intention of killing Pind.
But as soon as he entered the cave ,he got surprised and decided not hide behind a large boulder, he saw not one but two asurs identical in looks talking.

"How long do we need to stay at this small village, Lind.I want to go out there and terrorise bigger areas."said Pind menancingly.

"Brother,don't worry ,we just need to wait a little bit more ,soon our time will come ,soon the period of terror,evilness,and destruction will start."said Lind.

"But when, I don't want to live in hiding anymore and pretend to be one instead of two beacause we are weak right now." Pind growled.

"Soon the terror will emerge from Hastinapur palace and we would be able to roam freely and enjoy ourselves."Lind said laughing.
Both started to enjoy their loot ,Vasu can't from behind them and attacked both ,he bound both of them with Nagapash astra, he wanted to interrogate the Asura about what was going to happen in Hastinapur and how all of this was related to the destruction of whole aryavrata,may be this was what his Gurudev was telling him about.
So ,he started to interrogate the Asura but they never told him anything ,they were ready to die instead of revealing anything.
Finally, Vasusen thought of challenging the ego of Asura by saying that the must be some lowly servents of their master and must not  know anything that is why they are not saying anything.
Listening to this Pind became angry and started to shout that he would kill Vasusen in the most inhumane way and that he knows that the plan will start from Hastinapur palace with the help of sakuni and it has something to do with eliminating the essence of dharma in itself.
Vasusen was contemplating hearing this and decided to go back to Hastinapur to stop these asuras with determination.
It was his duty towards humanity afterall.
He killed Pind and Lind and started his journey towards his dreadful childhood towards Hastinapur.

**************************
Thank you guys for loving my story and
Keep up the comments.
Love you all
Byeeeeee ❤️☘️