Happy days

Everyone was waiting eagerly for Krishna and duryodhana to return ,after the talk with shakuni......they had full faith in Krishna's abilities but it was still a matter of concern, especially because they were worried about the safety of duryodhana and Krishna ,afterall Asura 's could not be believed to follow the rules and not to harm the messenger / negotiator.

As soon as Krishna returned with duryodhana, they took a breath of relief and asked him about the negotiations, but Krishna just smiled his divine smile and told them that everything went well.
They asked him about the details but he said that he will tell them the details later , right now ,they needed to prepare for a joyous occasion.

Everyone got confused,as to which occasion ,Krishna was talking about?

"Krishna, what are you talking about?" Asked bhishma.

"I am talking about bade bhaiya karna and bhabhi shree vrushali's wedding.It is the right time for hastinapur to get it's queen, afterall she is the one who is going to put victory tilak on bade bhaiya's forehead." Replied Krishna.

"What are you talking about khana ,we are not against vrushali and karna 's wedding but how can we think of performing a wedding ceremony ,when the situation is this dire?" Asked kunti confused.

This is the best time to perform such ceremony, bua. Afterall this ceremony will bring some joy and develop belief among the comman people,it will also bring up there hope....we should go ahead and make arrangements for this ceremony ".said Krishna

"No, i am not ready for this,so no wedding would be taking place before the war." Announced karna and left the room.

"Jyestha is saying no to this wedding ,madhav...what could be the reason behind it?" Asked Arjun.

"Only one person knows the reason and understand what is going on in bade. Bahiya's mind and she will make him understand." Said Krishna as a matter of fact.

"Who?"

"Vrushali bhabhi shree."

-

Other side of the palace

"Vasu....vasu ,why are you saying no to this marriage?"asked vrushali emotional.

"I .. I can't, vrushali...not right now." Replied karna .

"Why not vasu,don't you want to marrye any more,you were the one who convinced me that despite me being a commaner,you will only marry me,then why are saying no now....why vasu?"asked vrushali.

"Because.... because there is a war coming,war against Asura and I am in the centre of it...how can I marry you,when my own future is not clear right now..
How ?i don't want you to suffer because of me!"

Vrushali went near vasu and took his face between her hands , made him look towards her.

"And what about my choice,don't i get to say anything in the decision regarding our lives....what if I want to marry you , and pray for your safety ,and wait for you to safe return after the war....!" Asked vrushali.

"What if ,i don't return from the war.....then what?" Asked karna.

"Who ar you?..... You are not my vasu.... because my vasu had faith in himself and would never think of losing a battle....why are you thinking like this....surely you will win!" Said vrushali.

You are right,but the situation right now is different, I know that by any means i will win this battle and kill kakasura ,but after the battle ,if i would be able to return safely to you ,i don't know...i am not sure about it."said karna.

"I am...i am sure about it , you will win and return to me for sure, so you are not need to have believe in my belief,.....now don't say no and marry me ,so that I can wait and pray for you with full right." Saying this vrushali took karna's hand and took him towards the room ,where elders were waiting, they both entered the room and she announced,
"We are ready to get married."
Every looked towards them ,vrushali started to feel shy and let go of karna's hand but he grabbed her hand instead and said,
"Start the preparations."
Everyone became very happy and smiled.
-
Since the bride and groom were simple people and did not wanted the resources to be usedup for the preparations of their wedding,( because of the war) the ceremony took place at the central temple in hastinapur and everyone was invited to bless the new couple , a reception was arranged after the ceremony for all. Each and everyone person of hastinapur attended the wedding and blessed the couple , enjoying the delicacies. It helped to boost the morale of people too.

 It helped to boost the morale of people too

-

At nightIt was an illuminated night full of moonlight,when karna entered his room, his wife,his new queen ,his vrushali was standing in the balcony , looking at the moon, he tiptoed towards her

At night
It was an illuminated night full of moonlight,when karna entered his room, his wife,his new queen ,his vrushali was standing in the balcony , looking at the moon, he tiptoed towards her.

She tilted her head slightly towards him, at this moment karna understood that his presence is known by her , ofcourse after all she always knew first ,when he entered a room or arrived a place.
He went near her and with much care put a hand on her waist ,her breath hitched slightly and he pulled her towards him ,she liked into his eyes with love, he tilted his head and said,
"Beautiful"
She smiled .
He kissed her lightly and carried her towards the bed........it was a brilliant and satisfying night.

it was a brilliant and satisfying night