Chapter 10- Painful memories!

That night Abeer slept peacefully for the first time in four and a half years. Khushi was there with him till he drifted off to sleep. The mother son held on to each other for comfort. They wanted to say a lot of things to each other, but both parties were sacred of hurting each other. They were just reforging their bond they could not risk jeopardizing it.

When Abeer woke up the next day,  he found was alone. He looked around for his mother. He was not sure if it was dream or he had really seen her!

Simran waked into the room with the coffee tray. She knew her husband would wake up. She wanted to be there when he opened his eyes. They did not get time to talk to each other. She wanted to
Assure each other that everything was alright.

Abeer took the coffee cup but looked at the door.

"Mumma ko subah subah hospital jana pada Abeer" she sat down next to him "she was with you the whole night" she held his hand gently "they are ready to forgive us Abeer.... It is time we tell them the whole truth. They need to know why we left, warna woh log hume kabhi accept nehi kar payenge Abeer. They were right in their anger... we betrayed their trust Abeer...."

"Unhe tumhare pregnancy ke bare me kuch nehi pata simmi" Abeer cut her off. She looked at him shocked "what?"

Abeer told her everything. Simran sat down shocked "bhaiya ne unhe kuch bhi nehi bataya? Asshi ke bare me bhi nehi??" Her eyes filled up. She could not believe that her own cousin would betray them that way.

"there must be some other explanation Simmi. Let us not jump to conclusions. Hume Yuvi se baat karne chaye" Abeer gently pulled her into his embrace.

"Hume Adi se baat karne chaye Abeer. He needs to know what has happened. He deserves to know, bohot ho gaya yeh akh me chole ka khel Abeer. Please, just let us sit and talk . They are ready to listen Abeer, I think they have been ready for a very long time, humne he samjhne me galati kar de"

"baat karenge Simmi, par unhe kuch batane ke pehle humhara sach jnna zaruri hai. Let us go to Yuvi. Let us understand what exactly went wrong"

Simran nodded her hear. She could not even contemplate the fact that her cousin betrayed them. They needed to find the truth.

Ayu was getting ready for school when  he saw Aki fussing with his laptop. He came to him and sat with him.

"ready nehi hona Aki? bhaiya neche wait kar rahe hai humhra" He nudged him gently.

Aki looked at him and got up. He was not even paying him any attention "Aki....."

"Bhaiya neche hai?" He asked him as if he was seeing him from  a long time.

"Haan, jiju bhi hai......"

Aki did not wait to listen. He rushed down to the hall where Adarsh, Anisha and Abhimanyu were discussing something seriously. They looked up when they saw him.

"Aki tu ready nehi hua baccha?" Adarash frowned. They were already late.

"I found something bhaiya" Aki put the laptop on the glass table and

They all looked at the laptop. Aki pulled up the security feed. Adarsh had called the technician in the morning and got the feed fixed. The intruder had hacked only a part  of their security system. The ease with with he did it shocked them all, but they were taking counteractive measures. Security was being tripled in the mansion. Anish was able to find evidence of the intruders presence. A set of footprints were found right under the balcony of Guest room. The room where Abha was murdered. It  could be a snoopy reporter, but no reporter was smart enough to hack CCTV. no one would go to such lengths. There should be another explanation and they were all looking for it.