Chapter 14- Pent up emotions!

Simran paced the hall worried. Abeer was not responding to her calls. The entire family waited in the hall. A car pulled in and they all looked at the door in anticipation.

The butler escorted a very drunk Abeer inside. The family was shocked to see his state. Simran rushed to help him. He saw her and smiled "Maine bola tha na simmi ke main aajaoga. Lo main aa gaya. Kamsekam tumhe to mughe pe bharosa karna chaye tha jaanu". His breath stank of alcohol and he was heavily intoxicated. His words were heavily slurred.

Simran glared at him. She did not expect him to do that when they were all so upset. Abeer drank occasionally but he was not a alcoholic. He chose the wrong day to get drunk.

"Itna gussa maat karo jaan. Ek tum he ho jo mere apne ho.... Bake sab to paraye he hai" he laughed. Simran blinked off the tears. She could feel the hurt behind his words. Abeer was broken. He did not know how to vent out his grief.

"Bas Abeer, andr chalo please" She tried to guide him out of the hall but Abeer stopped when he saw his mother crying. He pulled away from simran's hold and made his way to her "Aap ro rahe ho mumma?" He approached her and faltered. Khushi held him immediately. She was heartbroken to see his state.

"Abeer...."

"Are aapko to rona chaye na mumma, aapka beta choor jo hai. Chor ke maa ko to rona he chaye na. Roye aap. Jee bhar ke roye. You deserve to cry mumma! Aisa ghateya beta jo paida keya aapne."

Khushi's eyes filled up again. She could feel the pain behind his voice "aise nehi hai, bacha"

"Aisa he hai mumma! Main chor hon aur aap ek chor ke maa! Yahe humhare sacahi hai....."

Simran pulled him back gently "bas karo Abeer, please....."

Abeer shrugged her off and stumbled again. Simran and khushi reached for him together. He was not supposed to strain himself. His back muscles were still healing. He needed to be on rest but he was in no state to understand that.

"Abeer please. Doctor ne tumhe rest karne ko kaha hai..."

"Karunga main rest Simmi. Kyun nehi karunga rest? I need to take care of myself. After all I am a rockstar. Mere dukaan ise glamor pe cahltey hai. The only bloody thing that I care about is money. Pariwar to waise bhi mere leye koi mayne nehi rakhta.... Hai na mumma?"

Akshat and Ayu looked at each other. They could understand the pain behind their bhaiyu's actions but they could not bear to see their mother taking the brunt of their bhaiyu's anger.

Aki took a step towards Abeer but Ayu stopped him gently. Aki was very impulsive. Their bhaiyu was hurting already. They did not need to do more damage.

He took a deep breath and waked towards his bhaiyu. He wished his bhaiya was there. He would have known how to handle their bhaiyu.

Abeer saw him and smiled "Ayu.... Soya nehi tu abhi tak?"

"Aap kmare me chaleye bhaiyu....."

"Are bade fekar ho rahe hai tughe apne bhaiyu ke? Tera bhaiyu to tughe aur tere family ko sadak pe chod ke chala gaya tha na....."

"Abeer bas" simran pulled him back harshly "bacha hai woh. Don't take it out on him. Please"

"I  am not taking it out on anyone simmi. And what right do i have to take it out on anyone? I am neither a good son, nor a good brother. Areee, i am not even a good citizen. Hai na dad?" Abeer looked at his father. For once he hoped his father would tell him different. He wanted his father to hold him and tell him that he trusted him. That he did not believe those lies... but Abhimanyu Goinka just stood there looking like a rigid rock.