Prologue!

In the hushed and solemn atmosphere of the courtroom, all eyes are fixed on the raised platform where the judge presides with unwavering authority. The space is adorned with the emblems of justice, symbolizing the gravity of the proceedings about to unfold. The scent of polished wood and leather fills the air, amplifying the sense of formality and importance

The courtroom buzzes with charged emotions as the public prosecutor SatyaDev Rana, a man in his early thirties, strides forward, his face contorted with anger and determination. He passionately presents the case, each word dripping with the fervor to secure a conviction, seeking retribution for the alleged crime. His eyes blaze with conviction as he meticulously weaves his argument, leaving no room for doubt.

In stark contrast, the defense attorney, Simran Goinka, a beautiful woman in her late twenties, stands composed, yet her eyes reflect a deep desire for justice. 

The family of the accused sits anxiously in the gallery, their faces etched with fear and concern for their loved one. Their hearts pound with worry, and they cling to each other for support. Every word spoken in the courtroom feels like a weight on their shoulders, hoping that justice will prevail, but fearing the worst.

Amidst the turmoil, the accused, Adarsh Goinka remains silent, their emotions veiled behind a stoic façade. The weight of the trial is evident in their demeanor, and they bear the burden of the allegations with apparent resignation. The uncertainty of the outcome is palpable, and they find solace in their silence, unsure of how to express the emotions swirling within.

The courtroom becomes a battleground of emotions, with anger, determination, fear, and silence intertwining to shape the fate of all involved. 

They all listen in silence as the damning Voice message is played before the court.

Satya had to force down his anger and remain calm. He could not get justice for his sister if he let his emotions overwhelm him. As the the recording comes to an end he got up and faced the judge.

"In the light of the evidence it is clear Your honor that Mrs Abha Goinka was pushed to take the ultimate step. The last statement of the victim! A Dying Declaration! "Nemo moriturns proesumitur mentiri Your honor! man will not meet his maker with a lie in his mouth! This is the ultimate proof of Adarsh Goinka's crime. He pushed Abha to take her own life......"

"I object your honor" Simran got up. She had let Satya have his say, but she could not stomach it any more. The pain in Adarsh's face was unbearable to her.

"What is there to Object Mrs Goinka, Is dying declaration not enough??" Satya glared at her.

"That was not a dying declaration we just heard Mr Rana, it was a goodbye message from a sister to her brother" Simran condemned.

"It was recorded 15 minutes before her death Mrs Goinka"

"Death is the primary word here Mr Rana" She looked him squarely in the eye, and then looked back at the judge "Your honor the postmortem report indicates to a murder not suicide......"

"The probability of suicide has not been ruled out completely Mrs Goinka, if Ayaan had not confessed and tampered the evidence then the forensic team would have ruled it as a suicide. Goinka family was behind the tampering of evidence....."

"Assumptions your honor. The house that was filled with guests. How would the family get time to get rid of evidence in 15 minutes??"

"A dying declaration cannot be ignored your honor....."

"If we consider it as the dying declaration, tell me were does Mrs Goinka accuse Mr Goinka???"

"Have you heard the statement Mrs Goinka? She clearly states......"