Noventa y Seis

"Hyung. ." muttered Jimin with glossy eyes as he held the case wherein his lost angel feather is placed. Jimin couldn't believe Yoongi has his feather. It's not like he is mad but he's upset of the fact that Yoongi knew all along that he is infact, an angel, and that he has his feather but never did once mentioned it to him. Let alone he always deny the existence of angel. How could he? he thought.  Maybe it was a good thing that he overheard Jin and Taehyung's conversation yesterday but he didn't really expect it to be true.

Now, what is he gonna do? Is he going to wake Yoongi up and confront him about it? But then, he realises that if he do that then he Yoongi will think that he will now have to leave him behind. He couldn't afford to see sadness in his eyes.

He took a deep breath and wander his eyes outside the big, tall glass of the high-rise apartment. He had always been fascinated of the night especially the stars and moon in the sky and smiled how it kind of resemble Yoongi's.

"J-Jim. ." Yoongi froze from his place when he noticed what Jimin is holding. He don't know if he should be angry or question Jimin where and how did his lover get ahold of his posession.

It was 2 in the morning when he woke up only to find Jimin nowhere in their shared bed and lost in his thoughts while holding the case of his feather that he tried to hide from anyone and especially him. Now, he wonders if Jimin already touched the feather and now remembers that he is indeed an angel and that he is the cause of loosing his memories and if he is now going to leave him behind.

Instead of getting angry of the situation, he walk towards Jimin and hover over him to lock him in his arms. Tears are now starting to build up in his eyes.

"Don't. . I need you."

Jimin didn't respond. Instead, he hug him in return and bury his face to Yoongi's neck.

"I forgive you." he muttered and this made Yoongi cry even more.