Noventa

"Jimin, I hate to break it to you and as much as we want to be happy for you but we can't. Not when we have to go back." says Taehyung with sad eyes.

"Go back where? Why do we have to leave? I don't want to leave Yoongi! I can't!" replied Jimin, sobbing.

"We're angels, Jimin. You might think we're just making this up but no. The real reason why you can't remember anything is because when our, your wings were taken away, that caused you, us to lost our memories. If we will be able to get a hold a piece of our wings, a feather to be specific then it will return our lost memories and in your case. ." says Jin, eyeing Taehyung, still contemplating if they should really tell Jimin or not about its whereabouts.

"What made me loose my wings in the first place anyway? Did I do something bad?"

"No, Jimin. You didn't. To be honest, you were just too caring, too sweet. We're also just too vulnerable with our mortals and unluckily, Heaven doesn't like it that it was tag as a sin and they did what they had to do to make us repent once we have our memories back. The real punishment was to break ours and their hearts, but more of our hearts. An angel can't be with a mere mortal, Jimin."

"And you can lie about it but we know, you can feel the pain in your heart whenever there is something related about what we were once before," added Taehyung.

Jimin is now bawling his eyes out because what they are saying now are all making sense to him but how can he go back when he doesn't have a piece of his wings let alone the question that is more important than his wings.

Can he leave Yoongi behind?