Ochenta y Uno

"So my suspicions were right all along," muttered Hoseok.

"About what?" asks Jungkook, as he keeps on massaging his throbbing head. It had been half an hour since he woke up but he still felt like blacking out at any moment. Adding the fact that he still can't believe what just happened when he touched Taehyung earlier who was holding the precious feather that he had been keeping for about a year now.

"That, they are angels. You see when you met Jimin and Jin, they basically didn't have any recollection of who they were and where they came from and somehow, Jimin found Taehyung, right? And he shared the same case with the two plus the fact that you saw the three of them in these weird flashbacks upon touching Tae is already a big help to the mystery."

"Yeah," he replied, looking at the feather, "And it's weird."

"Weird?"

He looked at Hoseok, contemplating if he needed to say what he wanted to say but his tongue beat him to it, "I think I saw Tae's memories too when I think, he used to be a mortal. I mean, don't we all have a saying that, good people become angels when they die?"

"And how can you be sure it was his memories and not of something else?"

Jungkook told him more of what he saw during the flashbacks with Taehyung and what he thinks of it and Hoseok was getting more of the bigger picture of what he thinks is going on.

His eyes widened in realization especially when he remembered Namjoon and Jin's case.