Cincuenta y Cuatro

A long time ago, when Namjoon was still free and the only responsibility he had to do is to enjoy his youth, he met Jin whose going to be his one and only friend and lover as fate suggests.

Namjoon finds comfort in his own space which happens to be the library where he spents most of his time, fantasizing about the wonders and mysteries of life thereof whereas Jin will always make a grand entrance of his existence which others might find annoying but to him, it was more than a blessing. Jin gives life to his own precious space. Like a white canvas as Namjoon presents himself, Jin is the water colour paint that gives colors to his life.

They share everything what the other have like siblings and/or twins. The bond they created is as strong as their own world they are immersed to so it came natural to them when both hit puberty and realised their feelings to each other. Less of a friend and more of a lover. It was like their souls had been tied too tight for them to find each other so easily in every lifetime and every universe.

"Joonie-ah! I just realised I am way too pretty to be a mortal. I must be an angel! Don't you think you're too lucky to have me as your angel?" exclaimed Jin, giggling as he hugs Namjoon whose sitting beside him, reading a book.

"Yeah, and I'm very grateful this angel right here chose me." replied Namjoon, turning his head towards Jin to kiss his lips earning a blush from the other.

"Yah! Stop that smooth talk, mister! You know you don't need to do that for me to watch over you if I really become an angel one day."

The statement made Namjoon scared for a bit. It perhaps sounds like a premonition to him.

"Jin." he warned.

"Yes, Joonie?" he replied, batting his eyelashes to charm his lover.

"I would pretty much appreciate it if you will become my husband instead of an angel. I want to spend my days with you, my love."

"Why of course, I would love that too."

They were good, happy on their own little world until one day fate decides to ruin everything.

Namjoon was set to an arrange marriage he didn't even want and when he and Jin was about to elope, Jin got to an accident.

After Jin's death, it was like the end for Namjoon. Like his life and heart ripped out of him, even his soul that was once intertwined with Jin left his body and all that is left was anger and hatred.