"*19: Kits and Sluts*"

Começar do início

As I run quickly I grab the kit and run while acting. I got to the bathroom and immediately search for a window and spot one but its to small for me to fit so I just throw the kit outside and stand on a toilet to see where it landed.

" It seems this is the alley and the back of this pharmacy" I murmur to myself.

~~~~~

After splashing water on my face I walked out and was about to leave when the girl screams.

" Stop!" I turn around and so do some people there.
She mutters a 'sorry' and calls me over.

" How are you now? Are you fine?"

" Yeah I am, it's just my period came and that's what usually happens" I lied.

" Ohh then here, consider it free" she hands me an already packaged sanitary pads.

I take it and thank her before leaving the shop and going to the alley.

I walk into the dark and lonely alley and pick up the kit that I threw out.

" Well what is a cute girl like you doing here all alone?" I sharply turn at to the hearing of unfamiliar voices and see five men walking towards me, one was extremely fat with a huge potbelly while the rest looked young.

I expressionlessly walk to the kit and pick it up in search of a weapon.

" I'm talking little girl" the man walks closer and I'm yet to find a weapon.

" Yeah?" I say.

" I asked what you are going here?" He says

" Bro she's soo thick"

" I wanna squeeze her boobs, they're so round"

" Bro have you seen her ass? It's thick"

I heard all the nasty comments they said and wasn't fazed by it.

"What I'm doing here has nothing to do with you" I calmly said.

" Do you know...." He trailer out and took out a pocket knife and drew closer to me.

"....I could kill you right here and right now, but you seem to confident for a slash to the neck" he did some kind of signal and two men grabbed my arms while one came with a potato sack bag.

" I will only satisfy me if I see your eyes roll to the back of your head"

I began to struggle but it only made them tighten their grip.

I kick one of them in the knee and he fell backwards. The other went to help his buddy so he loosened his grip and I kicked him were the shine doesn't shine.

" Ahhh"

I ran but didn't get to far as I was pulled back by my hair. I fell the ground and the fat man came and slapped me in the face.

I spat out some blood.

I looked at him with a very dark expression. It seemed like it wasn't the expression he was after as a result he slapped me again.

" Now listen to me little girl" I cringe at such a mushy name. "You seem to strong for your own good"

" And you seem to stupid for your own age" I retorted.

It only infuriated him.

" You bitch," he slaps me again and begins punching me, but his meaty hands wouldn't have hurt if I didn't have a lot of fresh wounds on me.

" Why wouldn't you just black out?!" He roars out.

" Maybe.. if you work out more you'll be able to do more damage to someone, you fat piece of dirt" I spat in his face.