She all but grinned at him as she looked down at the black dye in the mixing plate along with a page with instructions.

"Are you going to do me now?" Her cheeks heated up at her own statement as his eyes darkened in desire.

His jaw tightened as his hand wrapped around her neck instantly, making her gasp.

"Don't play with me, little girl" he gritted out "Your pussy is still recovering from this morning's pounding."

Her cheeks blasted red as she remembered how she had woken up with him already buried inside her and pounded her for 3 hours straight without mercy.

That didn't stop her panties from dampening again.

"Do my hair, I meant" she mumbled as she felt his grip tightening in her throat.

"I know what the fuck you meant" he leaned beside her ear as he mumbled "And the next time you try to torture me with one of those crazy sandwiches which you threw in the trash can, I'll tan your ass."

Her eyes widened as she whimpered when he bit her ear.

"Abigor" she whined "I was bored"

"If you are bored just come to me and suck my dick" he replied with a smirk as she groaned and pushed him away.

"Sex demon" she mumbled while snatching up the instructions and shoving it against his chest "Do my hair now please."

He rolled his eyes at her antics "If your hair is fucked up after this, don't blame me. I told you to go to a salon."

She watched him with fascination as he mixed the activator "Don't really want to face other people right now." she mumbled.

Surely after being in his company for 3 and a half months, just the two of them touring the world, she grew agitated if she had to separate from him.

It would take some time to fall back to the way things were before.

"Clingy baby" he teased as he started coloring her hair after sectioning it.

She had decided to go back to the way she was before her world came crashing down. She had started accepting herself little by little.

First, it was the million collections of contact lenses that Abigor had thrown away, leaving her with just one pair of blue ones she had hidden in her purse.

Most of the time she didn't wear contacts anymore, except sometimes when she went out. It was still a little hard to look at her eyes in the mirror and not see her bleeding mother.

But at those times, Abigor would stand beside her and tell her what he saw.

A girl with beautiful brown eyes that could shake oceans with just a single glance, a face that could capture hearts with just a small smile. A heart that is golden but was destroyed by the cruel world. I would protect that girl from on so look at your true self and accept it.

His whispered words got to her eventually and she started seeing herself as someone beautiful, someone deserving to be loved, someone deserving of a forgiveness.

She cupped his focused face as he colored her hair and gave him a soft smile. He was the one. The one she would choose over and over no matter what pain she would have to suffer.

• • •

"Did we really have to come back here?"

Aria asked playing with her newly colored raven hair as she sat in the chair of his previous apartment. The one he had bought just to stay beside her.