33| Attack

❦︎

Abigor stared at the pale figure laying on the bed. Her slender body which was almost completely exposed to him if not for the white silk sheet covering her lower half as she slept on her stomach.

He traced his rough index finger on the lining of her spine as she shivered unconsciously in her sleep.

He smirked as he remembered how he had dragged her from that party and into the apartment and fucked her hard all night long.

Somewhere along the line, his anger had decreased a bit, but he couldn't say that she was completely forgiven for constantly lying to him.

He caressed her soft face as she breathed slowly and softly, her face had a relaxed expression as he found it odd to believe that she was sleeping. Both the times he had slept with her, she had fallen asleep.

What is the point of chloroform then?

His fingers tangled up in her golden hair as he remembered what she had earlier said.

"My hair is naturally black, I colour it"

"Black, huh?" he mumbled as he stared at the blooming sunflowers inside the vase kept on her nightstand, with a dazed expression.

A low beep from his phone pulled him out from his trance. He sat up on the bed and wore a shirt as he picked up the phone and read the notification.

Dr Shulman: Boss I have the results, do you want me to send them to you?

The doctor had messaged him, the doctor he had asked to run the blood tests. Abigor's heart thumped as he turned around and stared at her innocent face.

"Am I ready to find out the truth?" he thought with a heavy heart.

He gulped down a lump and kept his phone back, deciding not to respond right away. He stood up from the bed and pulled up the covers over her body fully. He bent down and kissed her cheeks, his lips lingering for a minute.

After debating a few things in his mind, he finally walked out of the room, closing the door softly behind him.

Aria's eyes slowly fluttered open when she heard the door shut close. She heaved out a heavy sigh as her heart raced in nervousness. She knew that if she woke up in front of him right now he would bombard her with questions.

Questions about her past. Questions about her true self.

She bit her lip as she heard him talking to Kahlil and Karl outside. Her heart pained. She wanted to tell him everything but she was afraid.

Would he accept her when he would find out the truth?

Her hand crept up to her cheeks where his lips had lingered just a few minutes ago. Her cheeks were flush and warm but her soul was burning.

She had decided. She would tell him before he found out from anyone else.

Even if it meant that he would leave her.

She stood up and went towards the washroom for her morning routines. After taking a quick shower, she wore simple jeans and a full-sleeved black shirt with white sneakers.

 After taking a quick shower, she wore simple jeans and a full-sleeved black shirt with white sneakers