46| Epilogue

"Are you pregnant?"

Aria scoffed at Abigor's remark while he continued watching her make her special sandwich.

"It's not a craving sandwich" she replied with a roll of her eyes, as she added plenty of fruit jam and bacon with cheese on top. She put ketchup on the other side of the toast to top it off.

"It looks nasty" he commented as he rested his head on her shoulder and wrapped his hand around her thin waist, pulling her closer.

She took a bite of her sandwich as she smiled in satisfaction.

She turned in his hold to face him as he trapped her between the counter and himself.

"You haven't even tasted it yet" she mumbled as she extended the sandwich to his mouth.

He looked down at the sandwich as if it was the biggest abomination and then up at her hopeful brown eyes. He sighed in defeat as he opened his mouth and took a bite.

The taste almost made him puke but he swallowed it down taking in note of her anticipating face.

"Well?" she asked hopefully.

He downed a glass of cold water to wash down the taste before turning to her again "It's... .something"

Her face fell as she nibbled on her sandwich in disdain and his heart squeezed in panic. This little girl surely had him wrapped around her fingers.

"Something amazing" he completed hurriedly as she gave him a huge smile.

"Anyway, let's go. I bought the stuff" he said showing her a paper bag with things she had demanded.

"You go and set things up, I'll be right there," she said happily before kissing him deeply, the taste of the disgusting sandwich enveloped him again but he couldn't do anything because it was her.

He kissed back and squeezed her ass in response with a rough bite on her lower lip "I love you" he mumbled.

She rested her head on his chest with a soft smile on her face "I love you too"

He pecked her lips again before turning back and walking towards their room with the paper bag in his hands.

Aria stared at his retreating back dreamily until he disappeared up the stairs, before turning to look back at her sandwich laying lonely on the plate.

She cringed internally at the taste and threw the sandwich in the trash can. She chuckled at herself while washing the plate as she remembered Abigor's pained face at the taste.

She couldn't stop herself from messing with him always. He would always go along with anything she said without as much as giving it a thought.

He may be the unforgiving mafia lord outside the premises of their house, but inside, he was her loyal and handsome lover who would bring stars to her feet if she wanted.

She walked up the stairs while drying her hands on the shirt she stole from him, which reached till her mid-thighs.

She walked towards him and jumped on his back as his hand immediately went back at her.

"Aria" he warned dangerously. He had forbidden her from jumping at him like that because she could seriously injure herself, but she being herself, never listened.

"Yes my love?" she whispered in his ear, knowing it gets him going.

His whole form shivered as he snatched her arm and made her sit on the bed in front of him "Behave"