32| Taste

❦︎

warning: mature content

Abigor's hurried steps echoed against the empty corridor which led towards the washroom. Maybe it was the alcohol that was making it unbearable for him; or maybe it was the smart little mouth she had.

He was mad at her no doubt. He wanted to fuck that attitude out of her.

A golden door came in his line of sight as he opened it without thinking twice. The washroom was surprisingly vacant and only a slender figure stood in front of the mirror, touching up her makeup.

The damn temptress.

Her slightly plunging neckline gave him a sneak peek of her creamy cleavage and her long legs adorned with heels. He'd love to just wrap it around his waist and pound into her mercilessly.

He would.

Aria didn't pay any attention at first when the washroom door opened and thought maybe anyone else entered, a female of course because it was a female washroom.

But the familiar cologne and heavy breathing made her look towards the door. Her breath hitched when she saw Abigor standing in his all glory staring at her as if she was a prey. And of course, he the hunter.

"W-What are you doing here?" she stuttered, flustered at his heated gaze. His eyes looked like flaming gold glazing with need.

He quietly locked the door behind him without bothering to answer her as he closed in on her, all the while maintaining his stare at her.

Something about his eyes made her stay rooted at her place.

"Abigor" she asked softly as her grip on the platform tightened.

He now stood right in front of her, his hands gripped her waist tightly, almost painfully, with his jaw clenched.

"Why don't you trust me?"

A single question asked by Abigor made her knees buckle and look up at him questioningly "What do you mean?" she asked carefully so as to not anger him any further.

"I know you are hiding things from me. You don't tell me what's bothering you" he grumbled like a hurt little kid "Why do you push me away? Do you not like me even a bit?"

The alcohol was making him say things which he would never even whisper in a million years as Aria gulped and her eyes burned.

She shook her head "I-It's not like that Abigor"

"Then tell me" he asked instantly "Whose blood was it in your drawer and why do you use chloroform to fall asleep every night"

She gasped in shock as her heart started reverberating against her ribcage "H-How-?" How did he find out?

"I told you a thousand times little kitten that I know everything that goes around" his eyes darkened in rage as his hand slipped up and grabbed her breast painfully "TELL ME" he growled.

Aria flinched in pain "You are drunk, please Abigor" she tried to persuade him but he was not in the right state to listen to anyone right now.

"Of course I am!" he shouted "Do you think I would have confronted you if I wasn't? My ego is big as it is" he pinched her nipple ruthlessly from over her dress as she bit her lower lip to muffle her scream.