The Blond Leading the Blind

Start from the beginning

"...And it's not safe for him to know the answers," Isabel agreed. "We should just tell him to stop."

"Let's just take a look first," Spencer said hastily, clicking 'play' on the video.

"Come closer," the Ian on the video said.

"You know you wanna kiss me," Ali smirked. She then started giggling.

"This- This was all Caleb was able to get?" Aria scoffed. "Wait. Look. That's Alison's bedroom." The scene changed, and it was, indeed, Ali's bedroom.

"What's Ian doing there?" Spencer frowned as Ian set up the camera.

"What's he doing with that camera?" Isabel asked.

"Oh, my God. He's hiding it. He was recording this secretly," Aria realized.

"Wait, recording what?" Spencer blinked.

"Us, probably," Isabel huffed. "I swear, if I see Jason-"

"Hey." Garrett and Jenna walked in.

"What are Jenna and Garrett doing in Alison's bedroom?" Aria asked slowly.

"N.A.T. Club field trip? Ian and Garrett are the founding members," Spencer shrugged.

"The only one missing-" Isabel gulped, praying that he didn't walk through that door.

"Where's Jason?" Garrett asked Ian.

"He's passed out. A six pack and weed'll do that to you," Ian replied. Isabel felt relieved but also mad. So this was the NAT club. Jason was not a part of whatever sick activities went on here.

"So why the emergency call?" Jenna scoffed.

"I just left Alison. Tried to get her to hand over our videos, she wasn't going for it," Ian explained.

"Is that the only thing she wasn't going for?" Jenna smirked, and Ian glared at her.

"Look, shut up, Jenna," he snapped.

"Hey," Garrett huffed, defending Jenna. "This is your fault, Ian. I knew you'd go too far on those videos. That's why I bailed on this messed up club. Jason was right, and you wouldn't admit it." A wave of relief washed over Isabel. So Jason was telling the truth.

"Oh, yeah? Well, welcome back," Ian scoffed. "Now help me find them before that bitch shows up."

"So Caleb has seen this?" Emily frowned.

"He couldn't have gotten it without seeing it," Isabel huffed.

"Now you know why we're freaking out!" Hanna yelled.

"The closer we get to finding out what happened-" Spencer began, but Isabel scoffed at her.

"The closer Caleb gets to the top of 'A's hit list," she snapped.

"He, she, it has messed with our relationships," Hanna added. "Toby, Ezra, Samara, even Mike."

"Look," Aria said hastily, pressing 'play'.

"Check this out," Garrett said, holding a box. The box Jason gave Isabel.

"What is it?" Jenna asked.

"It's just an old box," Ian scoffed.

"That's weird," Garrett frowned, staring at something in the box, but the video froze since it was over.

"That's the box Jason gave me," Isabel gulped, running her hands through her hair. "Caleb's done. I'm telling him today." She added, shutting the laptp closed. Hanna nodded warily at her.