"It's on May 22nd.What about you ? When's yours? "
She enquired.

Me:" It's on June 25th, you want to come. We'll go back together, we'll not inform them about our arrival that way it would be easier. "

Ghanakshi: "Really! You want me to come to you, umm, sure. "

I smiled to her excitement and hummed. She again asked " Will you attend my Graduation ceremony? "

"Actually No, I have an important meeting to attend to, I won't be able to come" I spoke to which she hummed her disappointment clear from her tone.

"Okkk then, I have something to attend to I'll call you later. " Saying this I cut the call. I want to surprise her and if I hear this sound of hers, I'll spoil the surprise.

A few days passed by me packing up my things, managing everything in the company to be handled well, after I leave I appointed a few new employee and promoted one employee
Mr. George Louis, to manage the branches here, Manasvi would be staying here for a year more and would shift to India after her marriage and handle everything from there. I would be handling things online, and would be visiting as per to requirements.

It was hard to manage a business, it was no hobby a full time dedication. If not for Manasvi, Ghanakshi and few of my close friends, I would have not been able to handle everything. I had a few friends back in India but all those were true gold, who helped me, motivated me and supported me. With 5 branches in major cities of India; 1 in New Haven, Connecticut, USA; and 2 here in Russia, one opened recently, it was possible to manage all of these just because of them. My parents knew about my business, anyhow but not my whereabouts and what I was doing. They thought I was handling my US branch of company, and thus agreed to send Akshu there, it was difficult but I managed. Thanks to my mom, but I was guilty about deceiving her.

According to given reason above, I managed everything here in Moscow.

It was 21st of May, I landed in America and checked into Hotel.

(Skip to morning)

Getting up in the morning, I freshened up and booked a cab to Yale Law school. I was so excited to see her after a year, my baby sister was all grown up and was now going to achieve all her dreams. I just wished the best for her.

In no time, we reached the University and made my way towards the families sitting area. As the graduation ceremony proceeded, all the kids were handed their degree and I didn't hear my sister's name. They were announcing the Gold medalist student, but I couldn't focus and was worried about her. But as they announced the name of student, I looked shocked, she was entering the stage took her certificate and medal, she hadn't noticed me. She didn't tell me this. She still was upset with something I did 4 years ago. It's fine it'll be fine.

I saw her celebrating and clicking pictures with her friends, I thought of waiting in the parking lot for her. After some time she came in the parking lot, I was leaning on her car, I knew her car as I was the one who gifted it to her. She was about to open the lock when I came out and smiled at her she screamed "Aaahhh".

I went close to her, and checked her, she just glared at me and said " Dii, are you crazy, you scared me. "

"I'm sorry but I really meant to surprise you, but wait you didn't tell me you were getting the gold medal. "

"Dii, I asked if you would come, you declined, so I thought would tell you later."

"Ohh... It's fine... Congratulations, Come give me a hug and we need to celebrate and I have a gift for you, you'll surely like." I said engulfing her in a tight hug, she was taller than me, God why does these younger sister grow taller than you.