chapter 29

Returning from the cafeteria, I walk quickly and nervously scan the surrounding environment. With quick eyes, I ensure that nobody is watching me, trying to avoid indiscreet glances. Once convinced that I've gone unnoticed, I approach the entrance of the famous room, the place where I knew I would find Jenna.

I slowly close the door.

As I approach, a pleased smile spreads across my face. A mischievous expression forms in my eyes, anticipating the encounter that is about to unfold. With my heart racing from excitement, I silently move closer behind Jenna, who, unaware, is focused on something in front of her.

I can't contain the happiness filling my chest, and I smile widely. My lips curve upwards in an expression of complicity, while my eyes shine with excitement. I feel like I'm about to make a daring or playful move, and my gaze becomes even more lively and intense.

My fists clench, as if I'm preparing for something. My breathing becomes shorter and faster as I get closer to Jenna. Everything around me seems to slow down, as if time is elongating, waiting for what's about to happen.

I'm just a few steps away from Jenna. My heart races, and with a determined motion, I reach out and gently touch Jenna's shoulder. A shiver of excitement runs down my spine as I eagerly await Jenna's reaction.

The teacher turns around and looks at me with a smile on her lips. "You've finally arrived," Jenna says as she places what seemed to be documents on the desk. With a smile on her lips, she gazes at me intently. Once confirming that we're alone and that no one is watching us, Jenna approaches and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

I smile against her lips, placing a hand on her waist.

"Sorry for the delay, I was chatting with Spencer," I murmur absentmindedly, and Jenna raises an eyebrow in confusion. "Who's Spencer?"

Spencer Hastings has an elegant and sophisticated appearance. She has a slender, well-proportioned figure with graceful curves. Her height makes her stand out in a crowd, giving her an aura of grace and style. Her movements are agile and confident, revealing her determination and intelligence.

Her facial features are delicate and harmonious. She has an oval-shaped face with perfectly smooth and radiant skin. Her complexion is luminous, with a slight tan that gives her a healthy and vibrant look. She has large, penetrating eyes that can range from dark brown to green, conveying intelligence and intensity.

Spencer has a mane of dark, glossy hair that falls in soft waves. Her hair is usually impeccably styled, reflecting her organized and precise personality. She sometimes ties it up in elegant hairstyles, showcasing her ability to look perfect on any occasion.

Her smile is radiant and contagious, lighting up her face with genuine joy. She has white and regular teeth, giving her smile a luminous appearance.

Overall, Spencer Hastings embodies the image of a charming, confident woman with great appeal. Her beauty and impeccable style contribute to making her a notable presence in any context she's in.

"She's a close friend of Enid's... and your student, dummy," I smile, shrugging with indifference. "Why the question? Maybe you're jealous?" I ask, laughing.

"I'm not a kid, y/n/n, I just asked a question like your girlfriend would," Jenna admits.

It's the first time she openly acknowledges the nature of our bond. With a slightly trembling voice, she whispers the words that change the meaning of our encounter: "Because you're my girlfriend, aren't you?"

I'm surprised by Jenna's revelation, but I smile with love and tenderness. That sentence conveys a deep sense of awareness and mutual commitment that strengthens our bond. It's a moment of great significance, a step forward in our relationship.

"Yes, we are," I confirm, and Jenna looks at me with shining eyes.

Jenna clears her throat and looks at me with a smile. "Well... then... we urgently need to resume rehearsals for the contest," Jenna admits, and I smile mischievously. The teacher looks at me in confusion, and I bite my lower lip.

"How about we spend some time together now? We can make the most of it," I suggest, trailing a finger across her chest. Jenna rolls her eyes with a smile on her lips.

Jenna puts her hand around my tie and brings me closer to her lips, accepting my proposal.

POV OLIVIA RODRIGO

"Idiot," I smile softly at Dove's message, wondering just how foolish I could be.

I'm walking through the hallways towards the Science classroom, hoping to catch the teacher. I need to talk to him and ask when I'll have to give the presentation he asked me to prepare over the break.

A noise comes from a distance.

As I approach the empty classroom, a knot forms in my stomach, and a sense of unease envelops me. Something compels me to move forward despite the fear gripping me. The noises from the room grow clearer, making my curiosity unbearable.

When I swing open the classroom door, my heart stops for a moment. Before me stand Jenna, our charming math teacher, and t/n. Their compromising position and locked gazes hit me like a punch to the gut.

A feeling of betrayal surrounds me, accompanied by deep sadness. I can't believe that the person I've always desired, the girl I'm in love with, is involved in a forbidden relationship with our teacher.

The famous girl y/n had hinted at some time ago.

While I wanted to give Dove a chance, an incredible girl, I couldn't stop feeling something for y/n overnight. The hopes and dreams I'd hidden in my heart dissolve in an instant.

Tears well up in my eyes, but I try to hold them back. I'm paralyzed, unable to move or express the thousand emotions churning within me. I'm trapped in a limbo between the love I feel and the disappointment that engulfs me.

I watch Jenna and y/n quickly separate, panic and guilt painting their faces. Their words remain voiceless, but the silence speaks a language heavy with tension and pain. Jenna looks wide-eyed at y/n, and the latter looks at me in surprise.

"Liv, wait," y/n's voice sounds concerned as she approaches me, wanting to talk to me. My vision blurs, and I take a step back, leaving the room and closing the door behind me.

A damn déjà vu.

My legs weaken, and I lean against the wall to find a semblance of support. My heart is broken, unable to face the harsh reality I've just discovered.

"We need to talk," y/n's voice reaches me from behind, and in this moment, I wish she'd just disappear.