Falling

- About a week after the dinner -

Rick grips the back of my thighs, tossing me on the counter roughly. I suck in a sharp breath at the sensation of the cold counter on my ass through my jeans. This combined with my hot skin aflame with need nearly overwhelms me as I gaze up at Rick, hoping to express my intense lust through my features.

His normally bright blue eyes darken as he tilts his head to the side intimidatingly with a smirk, building the anticipation in my chest, butterflies swirling around my ribcage.

God, he's so devastatingly hot.

Suddenly he's pushing between my legs, which I gladly spread for him, capturing me in a frenzied kiss. I groan into his mouth, satisfaction flowering in my chest at the perfect physical touch between us. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him deeper into our kiss, one hand tangling in the hair at the base of his neck.

His calloused warm hands wander up and down my torso before gripping my ass roughly, earning a lilted moan from my lips, throwing my head back. He breaks the kiss to suck on the sensitive skin underneath my jaw, his stubble itching my skin pleasantly. I moan, arching my back, digging my nails into his arms, begging for more.

More of him.

I feel the desire building rapidly between my legs, desperate for his heavenly touch.

He rips down my jeans roughly, pulling down my underwear to my knees. I gasp at the sudden exposure of my eagerly wet center, my face heating at his expression as he gazes at me.

"You're beautiful," He tells me lowly, his voice deep and rough.

I can't hold back the moan that escapes my mouth as he begins to eat me out, his lovely mouth satisfying that growing need deep inside me. I sigh with pleasure, throwing my head back, one hand down, tangled in his gorgeous brown curls nestled between my legs. Where they belong.

I'm so close to finishing when suddenly,

I'm interrupted.

"Knock knock," a voice sounds from the closed entrance of my tent. The voice of the very last person I want to hear at this moment. I jerk up suddenly in my sleeping bag, yanking my hand out from my underwear, my heart pounding. I take a second to breathe and clear my throat, bringing myself back to reality.

"Uhm- yes?" I call out, trying to sound normal as I attempt to calm my heart pounding relentlessly. Rick unzips my tent's entrance partially to show his face. I fight hard against the heat in my cheeks, trying to look casual under his irresistible gaze.

God, if he had any idea what I was just thinking. What I was doing-

"Sorry if I woke you, I was just about to head over to see Carl a little earlier than normal, are you in?" He questions, his eyebrows slightly raised as he awaits my answer.

I try not to notice how much I adore his husky morning voice or his messy bedhead or those beautiful blue eyes watching me, shit, still waiting for my response.

"Yeah- uh totally. I'll just get dressed and be out in a sec," I respond hurridly, internally screaming at myself. He nods with a smile, zipping up the tent, his footsteps fading as he walks away. I sigh, running my hand through my hair.

That was close. I think as I pull up my jeans awkwardly in the small tent. So was I. Another thought pops up and I pause, stopping myself.

No. Enough. He's married.

That familiar feeling of guilt creeps up around me as I pull a white t-shirt over my head. Running a hand over my face, I try to collect myself. I feel like a mess lately.