" you don't need to do all these Stunts and surprises to make up....of you didn't wanted to marry me you could've told me....but you choose to ignore me!! Why?! Didn't we decided we will discuss every disagreement within us!" He started with a whisper and ended with a yell as he was still gripping Jungkook's collar...

" love! Darling! It's not like th-".." then what it is like huh! You know how scared I was? How much I cried?!..no you can ne-" this time Taehyung was cut off by a loud whistle of Jungkook...as the place where he was standing became extremely bright that he closed his eyes tightly...

He felt Jungkook grabbing his arms and turning him taking him in a back hug...as he slowly adjusted to light before opening his eyes... only to get them widened when he saw the whole decorations there with a message written which made him gasp...."waiting for your answer day and night" he got confused and turned around to ask Jungkook the meaning of the message...

But gasped loudly as his eyes teared up looking at his lover who was kneeling on one knee with a velvet box in his hands

But gasped loudly as his eyes teared up looking at his lover who was kneeling on one knee with a velvet box in his hands.. giving the most brightest bunny smile... making him coo a little....But got out of his daze when he cleared his throat...

But got out of his daze when he cleared his throat

" Well Taehyung..the love of my life...my little sugar plum..my baby.....it been over a year the day when the both of us met unexpectedly when you were in distress and needed help....that was the day when we first met and I got lost on your beauty... but then we become friends and i fall in love with your nature and sassiness...even though you didn't love me back then but I still loved you strongly and I promise to do the same in our future too......but for that future you need to be with me...so I am asking you to be mine for this life time.....will you marry me!?"

Jungkook asked as his eyes filled with tears as well as Taehyung's who was gasping at the situation... before gasping and running towards Jungkook...as he hugged him so tightly as the other fall back with the impact as he sobbed while hiding in Jungkook's neck who smiled with tears in his eyes...

" you didn't gave my answer?" Jungkook said still caressing his back who was sniffing in his neck while pouting... but Taehyung didn't said anything and gave his hand in Jungkook's who smiled widely before making him wear the ring...they kept hugging but after a while they broke it as Taehyung was good but still didn't say anything....