" no Tae....he had an emergency work so he won't be coming today as well... You come and have breakfast!" Jin said as he served the other but Taehyung just looked down " no hyung I am not hungry.... when my carriage will arrive please tell me I'll be in my room till then" he said smiling forcefully as he went back to his room..

While the other sighed in relief....

Taehyung went to his room and again his eyes welled up..." Today is the last day of my stay...and you are ignoring me kook....fine I'll also not talk to you" he said as he wiped his tears harshly with a pout and laid down on the bed...

It was afternoon when he got up again...and sigh sadly as he was sure he won't be able to meet Jungkook now....a servant Knocked on his door telling his carriage arrived as he again sighed with teary eyes and went to get ready.....after thirty minutes he was in his carriage heading towards his Kingdom....

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the carriage changing his path and going somewhere else....he was now thinking negative but was pulled out of his thoughts when the rider said him they reached....

He got out of the carriage and saw his surroundings as he frowned..." This is not my stop... where the hell I am?" He said as he got angry at his rider and looked back to find no one.... " where is he gone?" He asked to himself as he looked here and there but didn't find anyone....he again looked ahead at the jungle in front of him as he sighed.... " here goes nothing.." he mumbled to himself as he went forward....

After a minute of walking he gasped in surprise looking at the flower path ahead of him....as he found out a note hanging from the branch...he stepped forward and took it ..." Follow the path..it will lead you to my heart" he scrunched his nose at the cheesy line but the blush on his face for another thing.....

it will lead you to my heart" he scrunched his nose at the cheesy line but the blush on his face for another thing

He decided to follow it as he reached a dark place as he gulped again and called out " hey is anyone there?" No reply made him more tensed " I swear if I find someone joking with me I'll kill that person?" He said and the person behind him gulped at his scary tone....

Taehyung was getting frustrated he was again about to yell but flinched badly and screamed when he felt someone back hugging him....as he protested to get out of the grip only to hear a whisper from behind...

" shhh.. darling it's me..your kookie..calm down!" Jungkook said as Taehyung calmed down a bit as Jungkook sighed but only to panic as Taehyung got free and turned around but it was dark that he wasn't able to see the Jungkook's face but he still grabbed his collar and shook....

" what the hell are you doing here huh....and what is all this stunts you are pulling off!" Taehyung yelled not seeing anything cause of dark " oh..this..ammm this is for yesterday.. I wanted to apologize for my behaviour -" Jungkook was saying as he was cut off by Taehyung again...