ℝ𝕪𝕠𝕜𝕦

Start from the beginning

"Good morning Y/n-san! How are you?!" Said Kenji happily as you nod.

"Good morning Kenji, Tanizaki siblings and.." Your eyes revert to Ranpo and Akiko"

"Edogawa and Yosano" you simply said as you now went inside your office as silence felt over the room.

"Was it me.. Or did y/n-san Look.. Happier today?" Said Kenji, as other nods blankly.

'He seems to be in good mood..' They all thought as Ranpo chuckles.

"Must be he is getting along with us all well, I knew he and I will get along soon, my deduction is never wrong" said Ranpo as The others sweatdroped at Ranpo clear Prideness as they couldn't help but glance at each other in silence.

'Maybe today will.. Be a good.. Day?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kunikida explains Akutagawa about aloting time as Akutagawa blankly stood there.

"I don't like paperwork's" said Akutagawa as Kunikida paused and stare at him.

"You.."

"Instead, where are the enemies? Rather than fighting poorly on documents, I'll cut up those documents of the detective agency enemies."

"...like I was saying we.. Do things besides that"

"Like how y/n-san does his work? Regarding him coming late..?"

"As long as he come to the agency even a minute.. Then I have no complain"

"Why?" Akutagawa ask as he tilt his head slightly as Kunikida arrange his own glasses.

"I put him in high regards and for you his name should l/n, don't go around calling his first name if.. He didn't allow you"

"....Kenji-san. call him by his first name"

"He is your senior and Kenji and him are close"

"..." Akutagawa nod as his dart to floor as Kunikida sighs..

"Anyways.. That's L/n-san part of work"

"So.. Researching is.. Not detective work?"

"Well.. Not really"

"but isn't he a researcher?"

"Well... Don't argue with me"

.
.
.

[I can't under this but .. I will let you see this so I won't be alone suffering this!]

 I will let you see this so I won't be alone suffering this!]

(Look at Kunikida's You know what I mean)
.
.
.
.
.

"Hmm? Are you perhaps not want to join for a tea?" Asked Fukuzawa who came to your office as you sat on the chair letting out a sigh.