Chapter 49

1 week later...

Tiara

"Who the fuck is this calling you from a jail number?" Rich said grabbing my phone off the counter.

"Probably Asad, London's Babydaddy." I said drying off my hands I had just finished washing dishes while cooking some spaghetti.

"Bitch why is he calling you from jail you sneaking around witcho babydaddy cousin?" Rich asked grabbing me by my hair.

"No! Rich stop, London's hiding from him and he's probably trying to see if I've talked to her since she just had their baby." He let go of my hair.

"Oh ight I'm sorry baby, you know how possessive I am over you." He kissed the side of my face.

"Yeah I know, remember last time you took my keys cause you thought I was leaving to go see my baby daddy." I rubbed my head.

"You have a free collect call from Asad Jones to answer press one, to stop future calls pres-." I pressed one.

"Hello? Asad what the fuck are you doing in jail." I asked already knowing why.

"I hit the police at the hospital cause the receptionist was playing games like London wasn't in there. This bitch playing with me Ti."

"Maybe she wasn't there." I stirred the chilly around about to season it.

"So you haven't talked to her or heard nothing? And don't fucking lie to me Ti you know how long I been wanting a son."

"No I haven't talked to her Asad.. have you tried calling her?"

"Hell no man my calls go straight to voicemail and my messages won't deliver."

He really sounded stressed out. I hated that I had to lie to him.

"I'll stop by there after I'm finished cooking .. how long they saying you gone be in jail?"

"They said it's an automatic 45 days since I assaulted an officer and resisted arrest."

"Damn it Asad.. I'll keep you updated if I hear anything.

"Please do. I love you Ti and tell Princess uncle Sad said Heyy an I miss her. Y'all need some money?"

"Nah we good. I love you too bro.. keep your head up in there them 45 gone be done before you know it."

"Fasho." The caller has hung up. Goodbye.

*SMACK SOUND!"

"Bitch if I ever hear you tell that nigga you love him again ima do more than just stop slap yo ass. Stop playing with me like I'm yo weak ass baby daddy."

"Rich I didn't mean it in that way he's like family." I fought the tears that were trying to fall.

"I don't give a fuck what he is Bitch I'm the only nigga you need to be saying I love you too."

"Okay I'm sorry baby, the food is almost done. I'm gonna go check on Princess." I sat the seasoning salt down about to walk out the kitchen, but he pulled me back.