Chapter 30

London

I rolled over in my Bed and grabbed my phone looking at the time, it was almost nine in the morning. I rolled my eyes and started thinking about last night Asad could've killed me how hard he was choking me.

I heard a knock on the door scaring the shit out of me, "London let me in please." I heard Asad say from the other side.

"I thought I told you to leave lastnight when I locked you out of my room like get the fuck out." I got up and went into my bathroom so I could wash my face and brush my teeth.

A few seconds later I heard my door open, "Asad we seriously have nothing to talk about." I rolled my eyes and went back to brushing my teeth.

"So you really gone act like you didn't start all this? You set me up and made me bust my lip, emptied a bucket of water on me and then threw it at my head, and you slapped me." I stayed quiet feeling Guilty.

"But it's just okay for you to be out with Jade looking at Baby clothes? I saw y'all looking at that fucking Baby shoe too you've never even came Baby shopping with me before an I'm the one pregnant." I felt myself about to cry.

I hated being Pregnant, I've never been so emotional in my life over a Nigga all cause I'm carrying his baby.

"We went to the Mall so I could buy her some new clothes, but she wanted to stop in the Baby store first to see what it would've felt like an I only agreed to go in so I could look at some stuff for our son."

"Look I apologize okay? But I still don't want anything to do with you. You ruined what we were trying to build, and you can try to front all you want but I know you have feelings for me because I have feelings for you and you just ruined it by fucking this Girl after telling me y'all were done." He looked sad as fuck, but I don't give a fuck.

"Come on get out you already spent the night when you weren't supposed to. Here I'll lead the way." I walked out of the bathroom only to be snatched back with Asad's lips crashing down on mine.

My eyes slowly closed as we started swirling our tongues around in each other's mouth. I was getting wet an I felt Asad getting hard, he slid his hand up under my shirt and rubbed my clit, "Mmmm" I moaned into the kiss but I snapped out of it remembering that he fucked this Bitch. I pulled away and roughly pushed him.

"Leave." I said pissed off.

"You sound like a broken record you just keep saying leave when the fuck is you gone realize I'm not going nowhere London? This shit is for life literally now get dressed so I can take you to meet my mama." He got up from off the sink.

"Is she nice?" I raised my eyebrow looking up at him.

"She is, but I'm not gone lie she ain't gone like this shit she always thought it would be Jade having my baby not somebody new so I don't know how she gone react." I shook my head and walked passed him going to my closet to find me something to wear.

I chose my Black Monclere sweat shirt with some black leggings pairing it with my black and white high top Dunks. I undressed in my closet an I could feel Asad staring at me. I looked over my shoulder and he licked his lips revealing his busted lip a little bit more. Damn that Rope fucked his ass up.

I walked out and went in my bathroom so I could do my hair. I was gonna do a half up half down style with a ponytail. After I parted my hair I brushed the top of it into a sleek high ponytail an Asad came in.