Chapter 5

Asad

"I can't fucking believe you. How you gonna take me out on a date and then ditch me the last Thirty minutes of the movie? That's lame as fuck Asad." Jade  yelled still going on about the situation.

"Jade I'm not about to talk to you while you talking to me like that. I apologized an offered to take you to dinner, what more do you want?"

She was blowing me. I just popped two percs before we got to the movies an I was high. She wasn't finna blow my shit.

"For you to act like my fucking boyfriend for once! You never show me the same attention you show bitches at the party  in the bathroom! Yeah you think I didn't hear about that? Lexi and her Bestfriend told me." She started crying.

"Why the fuck would you believe some shit Lexi told you? You know her and Justice messy." I'll tell her the truth later cause if I admit to fucking London right now I wouldn't hear the end of it till next month.

"Why would she lie? Were you somewhere cheating on me for those last thirty minutes? Be honest Asad." She straight faced me.

"No Jade, now can you please relax ion wanna hear that shit it's been a long day." I gave her a straight face back.

She blew a deep breath, "Fine, but when we get home I need a massage and some dick to make up for it." She leaned over kissing my cheek.

"You was gone get that anyway I'm off these percs, that's why I need you to relax." I been fucking with Jade on an off since High school. She was with me when I was first started coming up in this shit until now. I do business with my family. We have our own Construction company and Trucking company.

And we get our drugs from different connections we have in different states. We was real lowkey with it. Nobody but my family knew about the drug smuggling part when we drop off different loads in other states with our Trucking company.

When I say family I mean Me, my pops, my mama, and my lil sister Lexi she Twenty three. I had an older brother but his homies set him up and tried to rob them and they ain't think my brother was gone defend hisself they ended up killing him.

I pulled up to the house and we got out walking inside. I closed the door locking it behind me.

Me and Jade live together but this is the longest we've ever lasted. This ain't our first time living together we usually end up fighting and she leave, but the last time we lived together I found out she was fuckin around, so I left.

We walked upstairs to the bedroom and Jade closed the door trying to undress me, "Hold on let me take a shower." I pushed her back a little.

"Why? You took one before we left." She put her hands on her hips.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I feel dirty ion like going to the movies everybody done sat in them seats."

She sucked her teeth, "Asad hurry up I'm horny. We haven't fucked in a week because you're barely here." She kissed on my neck and started kissing me. I kissed her back and went to go take a shower.