Chapter 9

London

"Jayceon the real question is do you think it fits me? Like can you see me living here?" We walked down the hall.

"Yeah London it fits you, this is the forth apartment we've looked at." It had a nice sized living room with a balcony. My kitchen wasn't as big but it had an island and space for a dining table.

It also had two rooms that were spacious which was perfect because I can use the other room for my office. I know I'm gonna have a lot of shit once I get my shop up and running. It had a full bathroom in my room and a full bathroom in the hallway. It also came with a washer and dryer.

"Okay, okay I think I'm gonna get this one. Look Jayceon I'm sorry about the movies." I turned around and put my hand on his shoulder.

We haven't seen each other since this movies so I texted him an asked if he wanted to come apartment hunting with me and to my surprise he said yes.

"It's straight ma Ian trippin we got plenty more dates to come. Can we go though? I'm starving we need to hit up the Bar and get some wings."

"Okay come on I'm hungry too." I dragged him out the door and we got in my car going to the Bar to eat.

"What flavor wings are you gonna get?" I asked Jaceyon.

"I'm thinking about getting Hot Honey." I looked at the menu and looked at all the different flavors. I felt my phone vibrate and Jaceyon picked it up before I could.

"Wooooow so this why you been M.I.A. You been fucking some nigga who number is this?"

I snatched my phone, "Jay you tripping since when do we grab each other's phones?" I looked at my phone and it was Asad asking if I had bought and took the plan B.

"So did you take it?"

"Yeah Nigga I did anything  else you wanna know?" I asked putting my phone in my purse.

"London don't get yourself fucked up. I just paid that application fee and the damn security deposit for your apartment." He looked mad as fuck

"An I didn't ask you to do that shit either Jaceyon."

"Bitch dead that shit or I'm done fucking with you. I'm not about to be spending my money on you and eating yo pussy if you gone be out here fucking Niggas getting pregnant and shit."

"You're not my boyfriend mothafucka! Last time I checked your bitch name is Justice and she's at home, I'll do what the fuck I want you knew what it was with me when you met me. Thanks for ruining my appetite". I grabbed my purse and got up leaving him there.

I woke up out of my sleep to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at it not recognizing the number.

"Who is this? It's two in the morning what the fuck could you possibly want." I laid there with my eyes closed.

"Aye Bitch you better stop playing with me. Did you take that plan B cause you didn't respond to my message."

"Damn nigga yes I took it don't nobody wanna be pregnant by you don't call my phone nomore this late the fuck." I hung up and put my phone on Do Not Disturb going back to sleep.

Asad

"Thankyou for staying up with me baby. These period cramps killing me." I had just came back in from outside talking to London. She didn't respond when I asked if she took the plan B so I had to call her ass. I closed the balcony door.