Chapter 23

A few days later..

Asad

I pulled into London's apartment complex parking beside her car and getting out. She finally decided to let me get my own key to her shit since I'm always coming over here late at night. It wasn't intentional though a nigga just be out working and handling business.

I put the key in the lock and turned it letting myself in before closing and locking the door.

"London!" I yelled out looking in the kitchen but she wasn't there. I walked down the Hall towards her bedroom and her door was cracked open a little.

As I got closer I started hearing moaning. I scrunched my face up. I know she not in here fucking another nigga. I peeped through the door being caught off guard when I saw London laid up against the headboard in a Red Lace Bra that showed her Nipples, her Titties was sitting up nice and her pregnant belly was on full display.

I watched her rub her Clit in a circular motion, and she started shaking and moaning. Damn, I looked down at my Dick getting hard.

I walked in scaring her, "Asad omg get out!" She quickly tried to cover herself up with the covers while panting from the orgasm she just gave herself.

"All you had to say was you wanted some Dick." I unbuttoned my pants taking them off and she crawled towards me on the bed pulling my face down to Kiss me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck while I played with her Pussy making her moan in my mouth and break away from the Kiss.

She pulled me down making me lay on my back and got on top of me.

She kissed and licked down my chest tracing my tattoos with her tongue and sucking on my chest lightly, "Shit." I ain't never had a Bitch do me like this.

She got down to my my Dick and took it out my boxers licking and kissing on it before putting it in her mouth.

"Damn London." Her mouth was wet as fuck and she started deep throating it and sucking on the tip every time she came back up.

My mouth was stuck open as I watched her and the spit drip down my Dick. She looked up at me and kept going. I grabbed a handful of her hair and started fucking her face making her eyes water.

"Mmmmm." I felt the vibrations of her moans on my Dick making me harder, I was about to nut.

She put her hands on each side of my legs before going dumb making me nut all in her mouth. She kept eye contact with me as she spit it out and licked it all back up before swallowing it. She wiped her mouth and smiled before straddling my lap and sliding down on my Dick slowly.

I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head. She was sexy as hell her long curly hair was everywhere and the bruises had finally cleared up showing how Beautiful she really was.

"Wait slow down." I said stopping her putting my hands around her waist I was finna nut again, an I can't go out like that.

Once I got myself together we started matching each other's pace, we were in sync.

"Yesss Daddyy" she moaned turning me on. Pregnant pussy was good as fuck. She was so wet that's all you heard through out the room.

"Uhnnn." She said as I picked up the pace. She stared down at me and we never broke eye contact.

"Shitt, waitt, stopp that's my spot I can't take it." She moaned trying to get up but I pushed her back down and kept that same pace watching her face in amusement.