Chapter 3

2 months later

London

I woke up and looked at my phone it was going on Ten in the morning. I had a message from Zuki telling me about this big as mansion party they're having tonight and she said it starts at eight till whenever.

I got up out my bed and went to go take a shower. I put my shower cap on since I had a silk press and not my curls. I shaved everything an exfoliated my body with my strawberry Sugar Tree scrub. When I was done I wrapped my towel around my body and brushed my teeth.

After I lotioned up I threw on some black Nike leggings with my black Nike slides an a loose black crop top. My mom was at work so I didn't have to worry about her for now. I walked downstairs and cooked me some breakfast. I decided to make Grits, sausage, bacon, an eggs.

While everything was cooking I sipped on a mimosa an ate my food after it was all done cooking. I felt good I was a little tipsy and this blunt was finna hit.

I went back upstairs and finally took my bonnet off and brushed my hair how I wanted it in a middle part. After putting my lipgloss on I grabbed my purse, phone and car keys and made my way to the Nail salon so I can get my nails and toes done and my eyebrows waxed. I always got long acrylic nails.

"Alright your total is $140." I paid them and walked out. I looked and felt so good.

While I was in the nail salon I got a text from Jaceyon asking me to come see him. Him and Justice were still messing around but he said they aren't together. Justice always yelling that's her man though so I don't know. I really didn't care though I was getting paid to get my pussy ate and just chill with him. We've never fucked, but Justice loves telling everybody that.

I headed to his house and he had a whole seafood boil waiting for me and some money. See this why I fuck with Jaceyon an I'm not gonna stop.

"You're so sweet how did you know I was craving seafood." I jumped on him and kissed him.

"That's all yo ass been talking about for the last few days." He kissed my neck.

"Thankyou Forreal." I sat down and started eating while he massaged my feet.

"Your toes look good." He looked at me putting my big toe in his mouth sucking on it making me pull my foot back.

"That shit tickle." I laughed and he continued to rub my feet.

"So how was your day?" He asked.

"It was good. I made myself some breakfast and got my nails and toes done. How was yours?" I dipped some shrimp in the sauce an ate it.

"Me and Justice been arguing. She don't like the niggas I hang with cause I'm always with them, but shit I be making money, and she just wanna do too much." I shook his head.

"Mhm, you better spend time with my girl before she leave you."

"Shit I don't give a fuck if she leave me I wish she was you to be real. London I done caught feelings for you over these last couple of months."