Chapter 40

A Few Days Later...

London

"Girl Rich wants to bring me lunch is it okay if he stops by to drop it off?" Tiara looked over at me. We were sitting in the living room watching Bridgerton on Netflix.

"Yeah I don't care." I gave some popcorn to Princess before feeding myself some. She was finally used to me since they're always over here I couldn't help it though I loved having Tiara around.

"He asked if you want something he buying us subs from Publix and some wings from The Wing Spot."

"Ouuuu hell yes they got some good ass subs." I told her my order and she said he would be here in about an hour.

"Has Asad tried talking to you?" She put her phone down grabbing Princess and kissing all over her face.

"Yeah he's been texting and calling I told him to leave me alone I even put my shit on Do Not Disturb I'm just glad he's okay." I watched as Kate started having sex with her sister's fiancé in the rain.

"Kate know she dead wrong for that shit. How you gonna fuck your little sister fiancé?" I shook my head.

"Ohhh shit." Tiara said looking sad, "Poor little Edwina." She made a sad face.

"Do you really wanna be with him?"

I took a deep breath. "I don't know Ti this nigga dragged me through the mud my whole pregnancy part of me wants revenge after I drop, but the other part of me wants to have a family because I never had that." I looked down at my belly rubbing it.

"Y'all would be a cute ass family, then you named him Loyal that's so cute. London, Asad, and Loyal. I was starting to think you wasn't gone name the boy nothing cause you hadn't mentioned any names." She said playfully.

"Thankyou. I wanted his name to start with an L like mine an all them other names that start with an L were corny and white as fuck." I started laughing and so did she.

"You ready to meet baby Loyal, Princess?" She smiled and started clapping her hands.

"London you got baby?" Princess asked pointing at my stomach.

"Yes ma'am I sure do cutie." I squeezed her cheeks making her laugh and she started jumping up and down on the couch. We played with Princess while we waited on Rich to bring us our lunch.

"This was much needed, Thankyou for the lunch Rich." I put all my trash in the bag about to throw our stuff away. We were all sitting on the couch eating and talking.

"Nah I got it an it's No problem anything for my baby." He looked over at Tiara and kissed her cheek before going into the Kitchen to throw everything away.

"Girllll I'm full as fuck it's time for a nap I'm about to take my ass in the room with Princes, but isn't he so cool and sweet?" Tiara said smiling rubbing her stomach.

"Bitch you and me both and yeah he really he is. He's cool." I rubbed my stomach feeling Loyal kicking making me close my eyes and relax. I enjoyed these moments.