Chapter 22- Chan

It had been a month since that day

Jisung cuddled up in Minho's arms. There was a sticky, warm feeling in his stomach. It was 6 in the morning and he'd just woken up in the arms of the love of his life.

"Minho.. I've risked it all for you.. seeing your face deep in sleep, with no signs of worry or stress, makes it all worth it. "

Jisung traced Minho's lips with his hand, down to his chest.

He remembered the day at the hospital like it was yesterday.

Jisung had kissed Minho. Yuqi had slapped him right after. He didn't blame her, she must've felt betrayed.

They'd all stormed out, sparing the boys no second thought.

Jeongin had left too, Jisung didn't blame him either. Who'd wanna be involved with such a problematic bunch of classmates in college?

Felix and Hyunjin hadn't met them in a long, long while.

His lips twisted into a half-frown.

"It's time for class", he thought. Just as he was about to go, Minho woke up and grappled Jisung's hand on his chest.

"Jisung.. did you sleep well?"

"Yes.. did you?"

"All I did was dream of you, then I opened my eyes and my dream came true"

"Sheesh bitch don't be so cheesy!", Jisung laughed a little and removed his hand, getting out of bed with a swift motion of his hands.

"Take rest Minho. You're still injured. Don't you dare get up, ok? I'll be out of class before you think. The day will be over soon. Everything finishes fast anyway."

The windows, though open, seemed reluctant to let the sunlight in. The room seemed smaller than usual, it couldn't confine their souls anymore.

"As you say, not like I'll have to get up to meet anyone. They're gone. All gone. Its just us now... by the way, Jisung-"

Minho tried to get up in his bed, Jisung rushed to not let him.

"Jisung," Minho's voice was soft and fresh like morning dew, "I'm sorry.."

"What?!", Jisung cried, "for what? Did you eat my chocolates again?"

"No.. its just that.. you've lost all your friends because of me.. all because you loved me. I can never make it up to you. You're my only one. But now, I've left you with no choices either.. I can't even walk well now.. or I'd lay at their feet on my knees and beg them to love you again. "

A little drop of tear rolled down Minho's face.

" Don't you cry, Minho", Jisung rubbed it away," please. For me. Don't cry. You've gone through enough. We've gone through it alk together. I'm proud of you for growing into who you are today. Years ago, I could only dream of this.

But today, I wake up in your arms.

As for friends, I'm sure they'll come around.. but the heart wants what it wants. "

Jisung leaned in and , once again, the world dissolved into the morning crust on his boyfriend's lips.

A wind blew the window pane aside. The sunlight poured in like ichor from a wounded God.

...

" Its so quiet here. " Minho hadn't gone to class for a month. He had an injury leave. He stayed in the dorm for the whole day while Jisung worked for both of them.

Minho slapped himself.
How could he have ever bullied that boy.

Minho stared at the bedpost. His eyes had an unexplainable look in them.

"If I banged my head on that, with the right force, I'll stop bothering Jisung."

A tear rolled down Minho's cheek.

"He'll have friends again.."

His other eye let out the second raindrop.

"He'll know that his worst bully is dead. He'll know he doesn't love me. His guilt makes him love me."

Minho scooted over to the bedpost.

His eyes ran frantically around the dorm. The couch where he'd first seen Jisung. The bathroom where he used to hide from the boy. The kitchen counter where Jisung had almost killed him.

The open window. The open window and it's ever whispering air, calling him to stand and take a view. And to mark the place where he'd land if he jumped out.

His blood would set the streets afire. Jisung could add some colour into his life.

"I've ruined it all, haven't I? Why do you love me Jisung. Why do you kiss me every morning and do my work? I have nothing to give. I bring nothing to the table but melancholy. Give me up to God. Live. Because I can't anymore."

Jisung turned to the bedpost.

" Hey.. anyone here? "

The door suddenly opened. Minho immediately resumed his position.

A big burly boy came in. He was dressed in all black. He was in crutches, but his movements were decided, like each step cost him money.

"Oh hi Minho,I'm Bang Chan.. who's operation you paid for."

........................................

Author's Note: HEY I'M BACK MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I honestly could've done better but there's always a next time ryt? I'll study harder for sure.

How do y'all like the story? Esp today's chap? Its a little small cuz I'm not sure if many people will read this.

I'll update again tomorrow! I missed the rush and satisfaction of this. It really has been a month since my last post.

I have tons of new ideas for this story, so please keep reading 😭 🙏

If you've stayed all this while here's a friendly reminder that this Felix exists: