𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

The two boys took a shortcut to Jisung's house and the younger led the way

Minho noticed a lot of things about the boy. The way he walked , it had a sort of charm in it. When he closed his mouth and all his teeth disappeared he looked like a baby squirrel. His fingers had guitar scars on them. He remembered the boy used to be so scared of everyone, not talking to anyone in class on his first week of school. Don't ask Minho why he knew so much about the boy, selective memory is a weird thing. Even a few weeks ago his energy had seemed subdued at school, what had happened? Was this because of Yuqi? He had never imagined the shy boy would ever approach him like this.

They reached his home finally. It was comfortable, like those normal houses Minho used to see in animes. There was nothing remarkable about it, except for the fact that Jisung seemed to become graver the moment he entered. He watched as the boy peeked through the closed windows, checked in the bathroom, and held his ear against the walls. This was strange, but he'd seen him act stranger, and his thoughts were interrupted by Jisung piping up, "Hey, let's go up to my room yea?"

"Woah", Minho couldn't hold back his amazement when he saw the boy's room. To say "mess" would be an understatement, but what impressed him was the array of musical devices scattered around.

"Hey hey minho, meet my guitars", he pointed at the four blue guitars on his bed, and one leaning against the wall adjacent.

"Oh where are my manners! Please sit and make yourself comfortable.", he said as he scourged throughout the place to make a space for the older to sit. "Let me get you something just hang on a second"

Minho obeyed, and as soon as the Jisung left the room , a smile crept up on Minho's face. He had to admit Jisung was cute, Yuqi had made a good decision in a long while, he thought as he ran his fingers down a flute that hung from the side of Jisung's study table. Minho was fond of flutes. He picked it up and put it to his lips. It smelled weird but it did the job just fine, and soon Minho was unaware of where he was for his love for music had taken over. He played a tune full of warmth which even he'd admit was quite uncharacteristic.

He had not noticed the brunet who sat just out of his view calmly listening to the music. He had returned with some juice and crackers, and had one in his mouth, puffing it up like a squirrel.

When minho finally opened his eyes he had barely started, "Oh-uh- I didn't mean to I-"

But the boy began "No no! Its fine! You can! It doesn't matter! And you played it so well I almost cried, can you see my tears?", he acted like he was emptying his eyes and Minho let out a hearty laugh at the sight.

Jisung's eyes widened even more at the laughter, he felt accomplished to have made Minho laugh. He'd been looking up to Minho since he'd seen him dance at school events, and had followed some of his miscellaneous dance activites. He'd never have guessed this would happen and he couldn't help but blush a little.

"You know what? I'd not expect any better a collection from any musician I know", Minho was unaware that his guard was down, "I've never heard you play anything, I would've never guessed you'd be into all this"

"Huh well-",the boy couldn't even HIDE his reddening cheeks, "I don't really play in public anyway, maybe I'll show you what I can do someday! I've been practicing in secret all these years"

"Why not today? I'd be down to listen"

" Oh-yeah, just not today.. or any day this month. I've got a lot of work to catch up on at school and all... ", was the reply.

" Oh and I forgot to mention-umm- and this is strange,"he continued," but the flute you played just now-"

" Yeah, what about it? Don't tell me you put it in yourself or anything", joked Minho.

" No! I just, I practice kissing on it sometimes and-"

Minho felt the sharp pang of worry return to pull at the back of his head.

" I'd done it just before I left today.. "

" What?! ", Minho half screamed," What the fuck man?! What the fuck is your problem? ",with this the older threw the flute and got up in a rush.

" Wait-Hold on-I Don't, I mean , I didn't mean to weird you out or anything-",the brunette was taken aback by his reaction.

Minho looked straight into Han's eyes and said,"You've got a fucking problem. Don't tell me you're on of those fags. ", and promptly made his way out, he couldn't believe it, this boy had been planning this hadn't he?! Common sense seemed to leave him at this point.

You could see how Jisung had been struck by his words, like a knife was suddenly stabbed into  him, and he held the knife close to him and looked at Minho with such fright Minho couldn't stand to be in his presence anymore. He didn't know what was making him act this way, he shouldn't have put his guard down.

Minho angrily pushed aside the litter in Jisung's room and marched down the stairs saying "Don't ever fucking call me again. I feel like killing you."

And Minho was gone, leaving Jisung shocked ,at the edge of tears, he'd been fearing exactly this.