They started the process of taking oaths and other things and signed a contract as it was now time for crowning.. " I invite King Jeon to give his crown to his son so the legacy can be continued" priest announced as King Jeon stepped forward and removed Jungkook's crown from his head as he said in loud voice " hereby I announce my son Jeon Jungkook as the King of fire Kingdom....with all the responsibility of nourishing the Kingdom and helping and caring for it's people" and took his crown off from his head before placing it on Jungkook's head who was on his one knee to accept the responsibility...

with all the responsibility of nourishing the Kingdom and helping and caring for it's people" and took his crown off from his head before placing it on Jungkook's head who was on his one knee to accept the responsibility

As he stood up all people bowed and  hailed loudly " long live King Jeon!" " long live King Jungkook!" " long live and prosper fire Kingdom!".... Jungkook watched all of it with slightly moistened eyes as he was sitting on the highest throne...his eyes met his lovers who was also overwhelmed at the respect they all were giving to Jungkook.....

People all around the globe knew about the famous protector who has been mentioned in many books by all the elders as rare people...who are send once in a while to maintain the peace on earth.....so when people got to know a legend was in between them it didn't took much time to words to get spread.... but People not only knew about the extreme power that the protector will posses but were also aware of the purity, sincerity, kindness, gentleness and selflessness they will be gifted in thier personality....so people were more then happy to give the place of Ruler to him and submit themselves willingly....hence noone protested and remained happy...

Two months later:

It has been now two months since Jungkook's coronation...and people qas estactic by Thier king..who mot only has kindness but was a really wise man as well.... Jungkook trued his best to look after his people... whenever someone has any problem he was solving it in the next moment...

He was afraid when he first time made a decision for his people amd changed some rules thinking people might object or worse rebel...but was surprised when they just bowed and accepted his every decision....he was really happy to see the trust they have in him and it give him relief with a new want to become better than he is...

That's how the Kingdom of fire is starting to be prosperous...but today the King is gloomy..that not only people but everyone noticed.... because today when they greeted his majesty he didn't greeted while smiling but just nodded....and nobody complained because they knew the reason....

Jungkook was sitting on his throne in the throne room where the ministers were discussing some matters..but he was  lost in his thoughts... that's when the door of room opened catching everyone's attention...they immediately stood up and bowed looking at the crown prince Taehyung entering with a worried frown making Jungkook stood up as well....

" appa" that's what Taehyung said as the King rushed out direct towards his father room.... Taehyung has been calling his father as appa from his coronation day as they told both of thier fathers about thier love...and were shocked when they both chuckled at them.. telling they knew all along making them both blush in embarrassment...then all four of them laughed and talked which ended with him calling King Kim as dad and Taehyung calling his father appa...

He burst open the door to find his father sleeping looking pale as ever with a doctor by his side....he worriedly went forward and sat beside his father holding his hand as he looked at doctor " what's the matter Dr?" He questioned as doctor sighed heavily and signed him to come out .. who nodded and went out..

" your majesty..your father's condition is getting critical...he only have thirty days left as he is not even taking his proper medication...his life might exceed some days more if he takes proper meal amd medication otherwise I am sorry" doctor said as he looked down while Jungkook was frozen....he felt Taehyung hugging him but couldn't comprehend anything as he broke down...

Taehyung looked at him in pity..who has the whole world on its knees never received his parents love which he always craved...his heart ached to even think about what his lover is going through...so he did only thing which he could do at the moment which is providing him his warmth to console him....

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly as if he will also disappear if he won't hold tightly as he cried hard... nuzzling in Taehyung's neck as his smell was his only comfort now... breathing in the strawberry vanilla scent he calmed down after fifteen minutes and broke the hug....

" hey love don't cry....you are my strong baby right... please don't cry it is breaking my heart seeing you crying like this " Taehyung said caressing his face as hus eyes also had tears " appa" Jungkook whispered choking on his sobs as Taehyung hugged him again...

" we can't go against the destiny love...maybe he also wants to meet his wife up thier.. let's not make appa sad anymore and enjoy the time we have in hand okay" Taehyung whispered making him nod..as after calming down they both went in after fixing their appearance to find Mr Jeon looking at them already...

They went towards him and stood silent as they didn't know what to say or how to say....they were thinking when a voice took thier attention " how much time I have left?" He asked which broke thier hearts... "Wh-what ar-are you ta-talking about ap-appa" Jungkook said nervously stammering..

Mr Jeon sighed after starting " you think I am a fool.... I am well aware about the things you were talking outside...and am also aware about my body's inside which is going to give up soon... I know I will be gone in a month or two was justified asking to confirm" his father said shrugging

" you are that desperate to leave me?" Jungkook asked in a broken voice which made Taehyung also tear up at his condition " no son I am not desperate to leave you...but I am desperate to meet your mom...she is waiting for me and Calling for me...since the day she died I have always waited for this moment and it's finally arriving the day we will reunite"

" then what about me...who has been always deprived of your love?" He questioned in a low voice which made Mr Jeon look at him in guilty " I know what I did was unforgivable....but still I want your forgiveness...please forgive me for neglecting you and everything I have done to you...but son death is a law of nature...one day or another everyone has to die.. it's just that my time has came a little early but always remember I love a lot... okay" Mr Jeon said trying to be strong but some stupid tears made thier way out...

Jungkook also nodded at his father's word as they both hugged eachother and cried on eachother's shoulder... after sometime when they both were calm and normal Mr Jeon said " Taehyung... Jungkook I have a last wish I want you to fulfill of mine... would you?" He asked holding both of thier hands... who immediately nodded..

" yes appa ofcourse tell us and we will do it" Taehyung said instantly and the next word that came made him blush madly but the other become blank for some moments before storming out...

" I want you guys to get married in front of me!"

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed....the next chapter would be the epilogue for the final grand ending..

Thank you so much for all your love and support....borahae 💜💜💜