" Jin hyung isn't wrong kook...to rule you don't need to have tons of knowledge or training....you being your kind self is enough to rule not only on Kingdom but everyone's hearts as well" Namjoon said showing his dimple smile...

" yes kook... just go with the flow and whenever you need help you can ask your father or anyone of us for help.. right guy?!" Hoseok asked getting series of nods in approval while Jungkook was feeling blessed to have such caring hyungs...." I seriously don't know what I would do without you guys" be said as they hugged in group...

" your highness..your majesty is calling you in the coronation hall" a servant Knocked on the door before going... " why Taehyung hyung hasn't arrived yet?" He asked Jimin who smiled " he would be here anytime now lets go down amd wait" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded trying to go out but was stopped by Jin..

" you are forgetting your crown your highness " Jin teased the younger receiving tons of whines as he finally wore the crown before going down...going down the first person he noticed was his father who has gotten a lot weaker in just few days but was smiling brightly at him looking proud of him..

He went forward and hugged his father who also hugged him back with same tightness.. they broke the hug as  King Jeon's eyes were filled with tears " my baby is looking so handsome and grown up.. if your mother would've been here she wuld be so proud of you.....it was one of her dreams to see me handing my responsibility to one of my sons...and she would be been so happy to see you as the chosen one.... I know right now you are nervous and insecure because I was the same but believe in yourself as many others do to and try to do your best.." King Jeon said wiping his eyes as he saw his son nodding In determination at his words...

That's when running footsteps caught thier attention " you are late Taehyung" Jungkook said making Taehyung raise his eyebrows but seeing the pout he got it...the big baby was mad at him.. but he smiled playfully before shrugging " I don't see you wearing that crown now..so I think am not that late " he said pointing at King Jeon's crown..

so I think am not that late " he said pointing at King Jeon's crown

But Jungkook just looked away as Taehyung went forward and hugged him tightly who after a minute of resistance was hugging him back more tightly that it was difficult for him to breathe.... Taehyung kept caressing his back and hair who was not ready to break the hug....he knew from a little shiver how nervous Jungkook was...so he said nothing but provided him much needed warmth and assurance... after some minutes they were called out and Taehyung notice he was calm then before so he took his hand and went out ...

They went forward to find a priest standing in the middle with King Jeon sitting on his throne and signing Jungkook to sit on his... Taehyung looked at his lover being hesitant so he moved closer to him and whispered to him... " I know you can do it... I believe in you so believe in yourself too.....and I love you" he said and pushed Infront of people lightly to take his space who immediately got his posture straight like he was taught by his love and sat on his throne which was below his father....