Ch.13-War Pt.2

Yuta

Junk Shop Aya

The ground beneath us shook and a red light appeared in the city; we heard a loud roar and saw a hideous kaiju emerging from the ground.

"Uso...isn't that..."

"Shinjo's kaiju...?"

"No...it's different..."

It looked similar to the first kaiju Shinjo made, the same one we fought, but it had a few minor differences. It had black scales, a skeleton-like neck, a spine coming out of its back, and a monstrous chest-mouth; its face was also more similar to a dragon.

"RAAGH!!!" It opened its chest-mouth and charged its energy; it aimed at a few buildings and fired a large red energy beam.

"AHHH!!!"

The people screamed as they tried to run away from the energy beam, but its size and strength engulfs them, killing them all and destroying everything in its path.

I gritted my teeth, then turned towards Junk. "Gridman!"

Junk turned on. "Yeah! Let's go, Yuta!"
"Access...Flash!"

Knight

"We should go as well," said Rex. "Access Code: Dyna Rex!"

"Access Code: Buster Borr!"

"Access Code: Battle Tracto Max!"

"Access Code: Sky Vitter!"

"Access Code: Gridman Calibur!"

The five of them transformed into light, entering Junk.

"I'll be leaving then."

"We're coming with!" said Yomogi.

"Be careful, Knight-kun, everyone."

"Yeah." The others and I ran out of the shop and headed towards the kaiju.

Akane

"RAAGH!!!"

I grunted, then turned. "Stop this, Sayoko!"

"Stop? Why should I?"

"...!"

She grinned. "Now you notice me...now you finally recognize me...Nee-san~. Hehehe..."

Sayoko...

"RAAGH!!!"

"Tch!" I moved my hand up and looked at the hideous kaiju. "Instance...Domina-"

"AHHH!!!"

"...!" I suddenly fell to the ground and panted. What...was that...?

When I used Instance Domination, I saw a black void with the faces of many, many people; they were in agony, and their screams seemed never-ending. All I felt was fear, hatred, and so much anguish; it suffocated me, and it felt like a glimpse into Hell.

"What did you try to do, Nee-san?"

"..."

"Oh~? You tried to control it?" She giggled. "That's quite stupid, Nee-san~!" Her face turned into a blank expression. "My hideous kaijus harbor my agony and hatred, and my desire to kill everyone in this world; your pathetic powers can't match mine."

"..." I grabbed onto the fence of the rooftop and frowned. "Gomen...everyone. It's up to you now..."