20- Dream

Dark circles under her eyes, she flipped the pages of the twelfth Spell book. The sun was beginning to rise.
"Miss Granger," a voice exclaimed. It was the librarian.
"You are not allowed in here," she screeched, "were you in here the whole night?"
Smiling sheepishly, Hermione squeaked a sorry.
"Is it alright if I keep looking for something? It's an emergency," she begged.
"Points will be taken away but yes, you may," the librarian warned and left.

Sighing a sigh of relief, she continued to flip the pages. All the spells did not fit Ron's case. Her heart beating quickly, she flipped the last page of the twelfth book, hopeful. However, her heart sank as she saw it did not fit Ron. She had less than 24 hours left to save Ron. She pulled out another book and randomly flipped open the book. There was a picture of a small.. Candy like thing that read 'helps speed up recover memory'. Gasping, she continued reading. It was just perfect for Ron. His memory was returning, but the pace was too slow. He needed some boost. Checking out the book, she ran to the new Potions professor, borrowing some materials saying that she wanted to 'experiment' something. The new potions professor was on good terms with her because of her perfect grade. He was nice, but she sure did miss Professor Snape's snappy attitude and his teachings. She felt horrible about hating him after she learned his true self about loving Harry's mum.

She ran to an empty station in the room as she started to assembled everything together. It was a fairly easy potion. After all, she had made the Polyjuice potion as a young student.

Stir twice clockwise..

Add in the dry chamomile flowers petals

Stir twice anti clockwise

The cauldron steaming and changing colors from a brownish yellow to a light blue, Hermione concentrated, murmuring a silence prayer for Ron. Finally, after about half an hour of solid concentration, the potion began to harden. She quickly stirred the hardening liquid until it became a round solid ball. Smiling, she cut the solid piece of ball into four pieces. She wrapped each piece in sweet wrappers she found in her pocket. It looked like any other candy. Grinning, she grabbed all four as she ran to find Ron.

Ron was walking alone in the hallways. The weather was nice and peaceful. He was in a rather good mood, other than the fact that what Hermione said bothered him. A lot.
"Ron," he heard the very familiar voice call him.
He felt annoyance bubble somewhere inside him. She was obviously going to talk about recovering the memory. He turned around and raised a brow at her, expressing his annoyance. She was breathing unsteadily. She bent down, trying to catch her breath.
"How can I help you?" He asked, coldly.
Instead of replying, she pulled his wrist and opened his palm, placing two candy in his hands.
"What is this?"
"It's just sweets," Hermione smiled innocently.
He raised his brow.
"It's obvious not 'just sweets'. What is it?" Ron asked, doubtful.
"Well, it's just sweets," Hermione said.
"I don't want it," Ron said, placing in her hands after forcefully grabbing her wrist.
Hermione's smile dropped.
"Why not?"
"I don't trust you," Ron smiled as he turned around and left.

"Ron," Hermione chased after him, grabbing his arm.
She quickly dropped two pieces into the pocket of his robes.
"Please," Ron frowned as he pushed her away gently and walked away.

Sighing worriedly, all she could do now was pray for Ron to eat the pieces of sweets. One would do.

Ron walked back to his room, sitting on his bed. He felt something hard and solid on his thighs as he sat. Reaching into his pockets, he found the sweets Hermione had given him in there. Frowning, he left the sweets on his desk as he lay down on his bed. He tried to calm himself as he closed his eyes. However, images of Hermione telling him about how he lost his memory played repeatedly in his mind. Next, Hermione handing him the candy kept bothering him. Groaning, he sat up, picking up the sweets.
'One won't hurt...hopefully," he thought to himself as he peeled one of the wrappers.
He smelled the sweet. It had a unique scent to it that seemed to familiar but couldn't recall. It was a fruity scent. Popping it into his mouth, he tasted the sweet. It tasted like all kinds of fruits combined.
Shrugging, he lay back down on his bed, and fell straight asleep.

"Have you see Neville's toad?"

"It's Levi-o-sa,"

Hermione was wearing a beautiful blue dress at the Yule Ball.

Hermione was watching him try out for Qudditch.

Hermione, Hermione, Hermione

Sweat flowed down his forehead as he twisted and turned about in his bed. His head ached horribly as images of Hermione repeatedly popped up in his head. He groaned. His palms were sweaty as he formed fists, grabbing on to the sheets. He winced and frowned.

He gasped as he opened his eyes just as he ate the cupcake in his dreams. Gasping, he looked around. It had been around afternoon when he was in his room, and it was late at night. The clock hands pointed at twelve. His heart was pounding in his rib cage.
"Hermione," he whispered.
All his memory was back. He laughed. He felt like waking up after a long deep sleep. He jumped out of his bed and sneaked out to the empty common room. Looking around cautiously, he sneaked up to the girls' dormitory. Thankfully,Hermione's bed was the first next to the door.

"Hermione," he called, shaking her gently.
She groaned softly as she opened her eyes, finding Ron infront of her. She gasped loudly as she jumped and sat straight up.
"What are you doing here?" She hissed.
Ron smiled in the dark as he looked at her. Her hair was extremely messy, dark circles flowed below her eyes.
"You're not supposed to be here," she whispered.
Ron gently stroked her hair, catching her by surprise. Hermione stared at him as if he had suddenly grown a huge mole on his face. Right then, he leaned forward and kissed Hermione full on the lips. Her body jerking from surprised, Hermione pushed Ron out, her eyes wide and alarmed.

Ron kissed her again softly.
"I'm back," he whispered, laughter mixed in his voice.
Hermione gaped as she jumped and hugged Ron tightly, almost choking him. She had to stop herself from shrieking with joy. She pecked on his cheeks softly multiple times.
"Come," she whispered, a smile on her face.
They sneaked out the girls' rooms and left the dormitory. They headed to the Astronomy tower, where it was usually empty at that time of the year.
"You're back," she shrieked.
"I'm back," he said back.

Hermione hugged him tightly again. Ron stroked her back gently.
"Do you have any idea how hard you made it for me?" Hermione asked, tears gathering in her eyes.
"Sorry," he laughed softly as he kissed the top of her head.
"I love you," Hermione whispered as she kissed him.
"I love you too," Ron replied.

A/N:
The epilogue will be uploaded after this :)